PICT0028.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0147.jpg

PICT0072.jpg

PICT0152.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

Sick...I wish I was there. I was supposed to go but couldn't at the last minute. Looks awesome!

Nice pics.

Where did you find them?

My memory card...

Sweet pics, thanks for sharing!! I was supposed to go but bailed on it this morning. 4 hours of driving (round trip) by myself just didn't seem appealing when I woke up today. Kinda sad seeing the pics of RC. He's been so fun to watch through the years, especially at the outdoors.

Yikes, looks like a minefield with all those rocks. Taking a few of those in the chest will wake you up.

Lol

Sick pics man.

Do you know what hapened with #965 Antonio Balbi?

He is my friend from Brazil. I just noticed something wrong with his number plate. Just wondering how he did. All Brazil wants to know actually lol.

^^ yah and bubba didnt have goggles on!!! i thought RC wasnt racing anymore.

^^ yah and bubba didnt have goggles on!!! i thought RC wasnt racing anymore.

i was wondering the same thing:excuseme:

Bubba had a rough second moto. RC's gonna do somthing like 6 races. Not sure about #965.

i was wondering the same thing:excuseme:

hes doing select races, then no more after this year

To me it looks like #955's number plate pre-print background is peeling off. Those pro guys grip the sides of their bikes so hard that I know they go through them like crazy. Just my guess.

on transworld ricky said he's racing the first 5 events.

Bubba had a rough second moto. RC's gonna do somthing like 6 races. Not sure about #965.

Thanks.

Just hope he didn`t felt.

Great pics ! i wish i live in States not in the freaking Finland.

Thanks.

Just hope he didn`t felt.

He did fall in the 2nd moto, twice. :ride:

At least he showed he could beat RC in moto 1. Actually RC fell in moto 1 allowing Stewart to catch up to him but Stewart still shadowed RC and past him eventually for the win. :)

Awesome Pics, Thanks