What’s a better vehicle Chevy or Toyota?

Whats your pick?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your pick?

• Chevy
    • Toyota

I bought my Toyota 4Runner in the beginning of January after selling my 1989 Chevy 1500 with the 4.3L V6. Today, I sold the 4Runner and bought a 1981 Chevy K2500 with a new goodwrench 350 and 35 inch tires. I never leave a 10 mile radius of my home except for racing, so i thought what the hell.

My truck was made in pontiac michigan with leach... er union labor too.

The difference is the check I wrote to GM went to detroit... not tokyo. ??

Not many people realize or will admit this about the imports. It is getting more difficult to see as the US transfers over to a "World Economy".

My truck was made in pontiac michigan with leach... er union labor too.

How do you know where it went? Probably in the pocket of another overpaid GM executive.

My check went to a company that re-invests in America. How many manufacturing plants has GM built lately? How many jobs has GM created in the past couple years?

GM employs more people in the US than toyota employs worldwide. Want to talk about whos investing in america? ?

Seems to me that GM keeps laying off workers and closing plants. Toyota keeps building plants and creating jobs. Thats the point I was trying to make....

Cowboy, are you that blindly loyal to Chevy that you think no one else makes a good truck? I love Toyota trucks, but I think Chevy makes a good truck also. Dude, look around - there is other good stuff out there besides Chevy's.

Cowboy, are you that blindly loyal to Chevy that you think no one else makes a good truck? I love Toyota trucks, but I think Chevy makes a good truck also. Dude, look around - there is other good stuff out there besides Chevy's.

I've already said that I consider GM and toyota to be pretty much tied (just like our poll here) and ford trucks are right in there too. Between those 3 trucks it really just comes down to owner preference and cosmetics... for me thats GM ?