Women's ehem...undergarments...

Good lord...at this point...anything has got to be better than what I'm doing now. I see your point, but I can't be spending $70 on a pair that I can't even try on before I buy them.

Go to a local bike shop (I mean pedal bikes) and try on a couple different models. I don't suggest buying ANYTHING without trying them on. Different companies have drastically different fits and there's no sense wasting whatever your budget is on mailorder shorts you can't try on.

Good lord...at this point...anything has got to be better than what I'm doing now. I see your point, but I can't be spending $70 on a pair that I can't even try on before I buy them.

Team Estrogen customer service said you can always send stuff back. It was suggested to me to go ahead and have them send me several sizes, put it on the CC and then send back whatever doesn't work.

A sight hassel but since most stuff fits me weird and I HAVE to buy my bras over the internet, I've really gotten used to it. The best stores are the ones that send you a return UPS label. Then my husband just takes it to work and has them ship it with their stuff.

Something just doesn't seem right about wearing guys underwear/compression shorts. The length of the leg has got to be too long, and I'm short...the big gap in the crotch is definitely strange (had to wear guys sliding shorts for softball one time...eww). Other than a padded crotch, I dont think I want tailbone/hip padding either. I have a pair like that for snowboarding...but I land on my arse a lot more then too.

hrrmmm...maybe I'll just stop by a bike shop this weekend. There is a pretty nice one where Jackdrinker lives and I'll be out there anyhow.

i wear underarm compression shorts and try to stand up as much as possible

Ya, thats what I'm doing right now...but I'd like a cotton crotch or chamisol (sp) for some fairly obvious (to some us) reasons.