look look naked women

New that would get your attention :ride: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, ? and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

New that would get your attention :bonk: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, :ride: and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

Shrouds are a little different, don't know if they will bolt to your tank or not, alot of guys on TT getting the IMS tank for the YZ and running the YZ shrouds:p

AIS Kit removes the air pump (about 2lbs worth of unecessary crap) and richens up the jetting.... also gives you instructions (if using GYTR kit) on how to remove the pea shooter from the exhaust and how to open up the airbox which are both pretty intuitive things to do anyway ?