Sign in to follow this  

What bar clamps? Bent mine '07 kx450

Shorted a double and bent my left bar clamp whilts flying over the bars...

My triple tree is fine, and even my Right bar clamp is true, but my left clamp is bent and its affecting steering.

I am looking good (or even OEM) replacement clamps. Any one have any recommendations?

Renthals are 85 bucks for rubber mounted clamps. Anything else I could look into?

i bought the pro circuit bar mount and like it because the upper piece of the clamp is one piece and wont allow the bars to twist.it wasnt cheap but its worth it imo.

I use the Renthal-clamps with the Twinwall-quite pleased with that..much better than the original ones-mine bent alot of times..actually it`s the disc under the bushings that went on mine..the original clamps are smaller on the tread-part then the rod that goes through the bushing itself-the Rental ones are the same thickness all the way-making for better pressure on the bushings..:)

Price is good to..

I have a stock '06 set with a couple of scratches. Only a couple of hours on them. Replaced them when I went to Twinwalls. PM me and we'll figure it out. Cheap just sitting in my garage. won't be used again.