Forms for registring your WR

Hey guys,

I'm about to send my Vermont forms off, but would like clarification on exactly what papers (MSO, receipts, etc...) I should supply with the DMV form. Also, I bought it new, so I paid sales tax (Florida).

Certificate of origin, bill of sale ( shows tax paid ) Vin verification, a check, the VT reg. form , the Florida title and registration card if you registered it in FL.

I did mine through VT and transferred it to NY. I got my NY "Motorcycle" title a few weeks ago, so my bike is offically a legal motorcycle in NY. It is a beautiful thing. Good luck and be patient.

So Josh, you're gonna break down and put a tag on your bike. I'd have never believed it unless I read it with my own eyes.

It's really not a bad idea. A group of us were riding in Ocala recently were stopped by forest rangers. 3 guys got ticketed for riding on the numbered roads without tags to the tune of $75 each. They were told that they were lucky because he could have nailed them for $250. Yesterday we were stopped but everyone had tags. The ranger told us to "Have a nice day." Big difference.

And now you can start accessorizing from the Gold Wing catalog. :)

Actually, the only reason I'm tagging it is to wreak havoc during Bike Week :)

Last year I tooled around with my YZ400, and the year before that it was with my KX250 (I have a spare EX-250 title/tag floating around). Two New Jersey guys were so amused by it, they gave me two comp tickets to the Daytona 200!

Thanks guys!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now