free Sticker? Decals?

I just save mine. Everytime I get a new one I put it on my tool box thing.

Thats what im thinking about doing.

Or put them on my helmet or somthing.

I dont know what to do with them. I dont want to plaster my bike with them...

Trying to figure out why I wanted all these in the first place.

I just started to fill up my desk top with skate and snowboard stickers, i will probibly do the same with the ones i get... it actually looks pretty cool! haha

i use the good quality thick stickers on my bike and somtimes the thin vinyl ones, but the paper ones never get near my bike, only the toolbox gets them

I just emailed all the companys in about 5 minutes lol

So far in the past 18 hours all I got was two emails. One wants an EASE and the other is away.:thumbsup:

Does anyone have monsters address???

I just emailed them all too haha, no answers yet, but hopefully I will get some stickers! Awesome thread

monsterenergy.com evs-sports.com bellpowersports.com progrip.it vpracingfuels.com cycraracing.com ogio.com sunlineracing.com amsoil.com

any others???

So far Smith and Twin Air want SASE.:thumbsup:

Yeow, I got some stickers in the mail yesterday...

Spy sent me four big ones, four medium, three small...

And Pro Circuit sent me two SHEETS of stickers, from bookmark size to itty bitty, eighteen stickers in all! (and a catalogue too :busted: )

I got a reply email from shift saying they don't send out free stuff, BUY their stickers. Ah well, don't use shift anyway. :thumbsup:

Maier and Boyesen requested a SASE, no big deal if you want free stickers. I just sent the emails out last week.

Did spy email you back, i just sent a s.a.s.e. instead, its been a week and i havent got it back.

What about pro circuit, did they email you back,

And does anybody know Bel-Ray, Michelin, i emailed bel-ray and they havent emaild back, maybe they just sent em out :thumbsup:

and renthal dosennt work

and i still cant find an address for monster.

and i still cant find an address for monster.

email them from there site

Did spy email you back, i just sent a s.a.s.e. instead, its been a week and i havent got it back.

What about pro circuit, did they email you back,

And does anybody know Bel-Ray, Michelin, i emailed bel-ray and they havent emaild back, maybe they just sent em out :thumbsup:

No, no emails, just stickers a few days later. :thumbsup: ?

I just started getting stickers yesterday and no fear sent me some awesome ones- on the back of them one said $4.00

and the other one was $2.80

man they are awesome

might we get some free thumpertalk stickers :thumbsup:

Sent them all out a few days ago, got a huge load of stickers. I sent a nice email to Pro Armor and she sent me a free trailer hitch cover ($25 on thier site). Still more coming my way.

Thanks for posting those emails up...I appriciate it.

Sent them all out a few days ago, got a huge load of stickers. I sent a nice email to Pro Armor and she sent me a free trailer hitch cover ($25 on thier site). Still more coming my way.

Thanks for posting those emails up...I appriciate it.

DAMN, some companys give you the finger (cough: shift) some send you hitch covers, thats freakin tight

i have been e-mailing people for stickers for about 4 years now, i used to sell them for a buck a piece lol...you would be surprised how fast that adds up when a lot a people ride in your area...

I emailed all of those people, and got 6 responses in 10 minutes. K & N filters already placed an order for me.