Jason Lawrence will be the 2007 AMA outdoor lites CHAMP

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Lawrence too, i like both RV and JL, both are great guys and bring 2 different quality's to the races each Sunday, however i think RV will top off the podium, him and Ben Townley are fast. No matter what happens we got a great season ahead

pretty much whut i think... RV is gunna win

if josh hanson can afford a lambo i think mills coulda gotten a sick car......i imagine any factory lites rider can afford a $150,000 car......may not be the smartest use of their money but hey.......live for today right.......besides....like i said earlier......KTM had to pay him when they let him out of his contract early so he was the top paid lites rider a few years back cuz he rode for another team and got paid by KTM.

He wasnt rich, he just liked to party "like a rockstar" not as one.

You don't have a CLUE what you're talking about. Ryan was making a sh!tload off of the KTM deal. He just better come back home to good 'ole NY and start ridin' w. us. Work his ass off, simmer down on the partying, and get a ride for next yr.

Well after 2 races, here's how they stack-up:

1 91 R. Villopoto

2 83 B. Townley

3 78 J. Grant

4 76 R. Dungey

5 67 J. Lawrence

Add to that Motocross 338's fastest practice times and you can see a clear and repeating pattern.

1 1 01:58.728 Moto 1 Ryan D Villopoto Poulsbo, WA Kawasaki KX250F

2 101 01:59.178 Moto 1 Ben Townley Tallahassee, FL Kawasaki KX250F

3 24 02:01.608 Moto 1 Joshua M Grant Riverside, CA Honda CRF250R

4 62 02:02.458 Moto 1 Ryan M Dungey Belle Plaine, MN Suzuki RM-Z250

5 58 02:02.547 Moto 1 Joshua R Hill Yoncalla, OR Yamaha YZ250F

6 338 02:02.744 Moto 1 Jason D Lawrence Carlsbad, CA Yamaha YZ250F

You don't have a CLUE what you're talking about. Ryan was making a sh!tload off of the KTM deal. He just better come back home to good 'ole NY and start ridin' w. us. Work his ass off, simmer down on the partying, and get a ride for next yr.

obviously mr Mills DOES NOT make "rockstar" money. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE PAL.

Ryan Mills vs Metallica ??:ride:

j jaw was a non-factor today at the wick......he cracked the top five but was never a podium threat......

He crashed in the second corner and came back to fifth. once again, if he could start up front he would be a threat.? But dont kno what went happend to him in the second moto...