Sign in to follow this  

Supercross :SPOILER: High Point Discussion/Results

Lets go back to last year. JS wasnt handsdown faster than RC. Not like this year. I shouldnt have called him a sandbagger and i apologise for that. We will reserve sandbagger for former pro competing against never pros in there life. I really believe the only reason RC did the indoors was because he had to. He looked like he was having fun but just wasnt putting everything out there. I never underestimate RC but come on there were alot of races where he just seem to go for it and then back off and cruise. Especially when he said he should have taken his skirt off and jumped that jump. Thats not RC, the step down double at high point was a perfect example of RC not being scarred of jumping something. Again i am sorry for calling RC a sandbagger he doesnt deserve that.

i dunno.....i can't blame him for not going all out....he knew he wasnt in it for the whole season....he watched his buddy ernesto go from great rider to sitting in a wheelchair....thats gotta weigh on your mind.......and hey....he's a gazillionaire.....he's moving on.....so no reason not to still race parttime if you can still be top 3 without pushing it......