Sign in to follow this  

Sprockets

Soooo whats everyones opinions on what the most durable sprockets are?? I've got a 450 and they need some replacing, and i dont wanna go through them once a month... Anybody find any that'll last longer than normal?

Thanks in advance...

renthals r nice. and since the pros use em, well, that thats a good indicator that there good.

Some guys on ronron were talking about Ironman sprockets? I see they have a 1 year warranty.... Seems pretty damn good to me....

renthals r nice. and since the pros use em, well, that thats a good indicator that there good.

renthals are poop and have a shorter life than anything else:prof:

I really like the Sunstar Z-sprockets. I have had one for almost 2 years that I use on my 250 and 450 and I think it was maybe 30 dollars.

steel sprockets like ironman will last you for a long time...but alumium sprockets are good as well. i've been running renthal front and rear sprockets and never had a problem

Ironman sprockets last :ride: I just purchased my second set( to go with my new chain) after 18 months of twice a week trail riding.The set I removed showed no visible wear.Also I found them Alot cheaper than the two links previously posted.

.http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2006/default.asp?p=691&s=2 :)

Thats weird, I guess MSR is marketing the Ironman sprockets too. I was wondering why my Ironman front saprocket came in a MSR package. The Thumpertalk price is going to be the cheapest around, wish I would have seen that they were under the MSR area.

renthal now makes an aluminum/steel tooth sprocket, there new new new so good luck finding one, but they look trick!