2004 cr250

I love my 04 but I will admit it doesnt come on strong on the bottom like my buddies newer YZs. I love the midrange hit and the strong pull all the way through the top. The handling and suspension are great stock but I had my suspension done by Race Tech for the desert. Im sure you will love the bike

well i got the bike haven't got a chance to ride it yet other than a few brief minutes but from what i can tell it's a mean machine. i have pictures but there not the best it looks 100 times better in person i will post better ones tomorrow. but for now here it is.

mynewbike2.jpg

that bike looks very new, with polished frame and clutch cover... nice graphics too

I have a 02 cr250 and can't complain much about it, and have a friend with a 04 like yours and it's a beast, lots of high end, I'm actually modifying mine a little, let's see if I can catch up with his... jeje

thanks for the replies guys since the last picture i have polished the levers lower frame tubes added new grips and i am in the process of polishing the swingarm and triple clamps. also just ordered a jd jet kit cause it was running a little rich when i get everything done i will post up mor pics. I will keep you updated on any further mods.

I Have An '04 With Some Extras On It. I Love The Bike And It Is So Fast! Scarey Fast! Fmf Exhaust, V-force Rad Valve, Jd Jet Kit, Dunlop 756 Front And Rear, New Chain Kit, Bars, Grips, Frame Guards, Skid Plate, '07 Sobe No Fear Graphics, Boyesen Exhaust Flange, Red Shift Lever, Magnetic Drain Plug, Red Oil Filler Cap, And Mint Condition.

• 2 months later...