lets see your bike in anger!!

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

imagem3.png

Untitled-22.jpg

FMX with GoPro :-)

Grrrr~~!! I like the air shot, never seen scene before, think the most I've been off the ground is only a mere 5 feet :(

Probably one of my favorite tracks in Finland. It's built around a supermoto track, and the track has couple big hills and wide open sections and some slower sections with some nice jumps. It was near the place where I was doing my military service, and whenever we got some time-off from service we would hop in our van and drive to the track. They even had a set of supercross whoops built on there! Good times.

pieruwhoops2.jpg

pieru3.jpg

Finland....we were just there a month ago! What an amazing place, wonderful people. I can't wait to go back and rent a dual sport to tour the Northern areas and also hopefully ride this track! Where is it located?

Finland....we were just there a month ago! What an amazing place, wonderful people. I can't wait to go back and rent a dual sport to tour the Northern areas and also hopefully ride this track! Where is it located?

Glad you liked it here! I really recommend the Northern areas, some really beautiful scenery there. Finnish Lapland is a great place to travel for sure! And the Lake areas in middle-Finland, you definitely have to go there if you haven't been there before. That track is in Kouvola, Eastern Finland. We have some pretty good tracks in Southern-Finland as well! If you need some more info about the tracks and stuff like that, contact to my email, I'd be more than happy to help you.

• Like 1

Glad you liked it here! I really recommend the Northern areas, some really beautiful scenery there. Finnish Lapland is a great place to travel for sure! And the Lake areas in middle-Finland, you definitely have to go there if you haven't been there before. That track is in Kouvola, Eastern Finland. We have some pretty good tracks in Southern-Finland as well! If you need some more info about the tracks and stuff like that, contact to my email, I'd be more than happy to help you.

Thanks for that! One of the reasons I liked it there so much was the opportunity to meet these distant relatives I didn't know I had....third cousins....huuva! (Good!) Being 50% Finnish, I just felt like I was home. Probably stick to the trails and fireroads when I go there. I'm not much of a track guy :)

new year bump...

short video of me coming up a slippy chalky lane on my 690r....(still have the SE but no recent videos)

Enjoy and Happy New Year

http://youtu.be/ejkioqBGblg

I was pretty angry here. My arm is broken.

Photo0586_zps039e2194.jpg

Edited by D-rek07

This is from 2 years ago, and I'm learning to scrub.  Forgot to pin my hair up.  That'll never happen again. UltimateMx.jpg

This is a repost, but the bike is angry.  I borrowed my buddies Yamaha 450 when my Honda broke.  It's on the start and I got up and still won.

MontysEndo.jpg

This was Christmas 2 years ago.  It's a tough rhythm section.

TopTexan2.jpg

This is 4th gear hard at our local track on my 450.  Big sandy finish coming up out of the corner.

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

• Like 1