Seeing double half way through 2nd moto

Hey guys im a pretty avid racer and no matter what i try whether its drinking tyring to be hydrated or eating enough i still end up seeing double about half way through my second moto. It almost never fails and i dont know what to do about it, i eat good, drink plenty of water/gatorade to get hydrated i just dont know what to do! any thoughts??

Try this the next time: drink some de-fizzed (let it sit open for an hour) Coke with sugar in it.

I forget the medical for this, but this happens to me during marathons, despite all the training I do. About mile 15 or so, I run out of energy, get a headache, etc. A quick shot of sugar from the de-fizzed Coke restores me. Might be the fix for you too.

Worth a try anyhow.

Try this the next time: drink some de-fizzed (let it sit open for an hour) Coke with sugar in it.

I forget the medical for this, but this happens to me during marathons, despite all the training I do. About mile 15 or so, I run out of energy, get a headache, etc. A quick shot of sugar from the de-fizzed Coke restores me. Might be the fix for you too.

Worth a try anyhow.

This tip really works great:thumbsup: