Wayne Sunday 6-3 Anyone?

i plan on going down on fri or sat this week to give the new to me ktm 200 a workout. i am a novice rider, plus being on a new bike, i will not be going too fast. i was planning on going it alone just to not slow up anybody, but if nothing else comes up i should be there.

A slow rider, alone in Wayne, man you have guts. I always like someone around in case of a crash or problem. Anyway if you want to ride with a innermediate rider where would like to hook up? what trail do you run?

I need to do Wayne until I get a sticker. How about Wayne Sat or Sun 6-9-10

You need the Ohio APV sticker for Wayne too. There is a local Sheriff that likes to patrol the lots and write tickets up for no stickers.

the last couple times i started up at new straightsville, but i have also ran dorr run a few times. dorr is closer for me by a few miles. i have not been to dorr this year, is parking 1 still open or did it get closed? and i can go weather permitting friday or sat. i would prefer fri. just for the trail traffic situation.

nope, but i have a map. im just going to keep an eye on the weather far awile. as of now then lets shoot for sat at dorr. what time? i have 2 hour drive to get there. i usually like to get there around 10 to 11.

:ride:

i plan on going down on fri or sat this week to give the new to me ktm 200 a workout. i am a novice rider, plus being on a new bike, i will not be going too fast. i was planning on going it alone just to not slow up anybody, but if nothing else comes up i should be there.

Slow rider? We don't mind. :ride: Lets ride!!

I can ride Sat or Sun. Door run is fine. Do you know the trails because I do not.

When ya wanna go? I was kinda wanting to do perry one of those days. So let me know what day you and ohio K5 wanna ride. :ride:

You need the Ohio APV sticker for Wayne too. There is a local Sheriff that likes to patrol the lots and write tickets up for no stickers.

I've seen that ? in action!!! What a ? !!!

No, I don't have it in for the law. :ride:

levy1, start a new post for the weekend. :ride:

• 4 weeks later...