Sign in to follow this  

Corbin seat wanted

Corbins cost a lot of money and if you have customized it then it is just that, custom for your butt. So not many go back up for sale. I had a rare extra one due to me having a new base pan crafted. It went VERY fast. I love mine.

Also, looks like you only gave an hour between your two postings. Just becasue you are online doesn't mean that everyone else is right then. Give it time.

Good luck!

I have one on mine, I like the feel on the old butt.... BUT it lowers the seat height allot, and has a serious downward slope. Kinda like sitting on a slide.

No more monkey butt, but i'm starting to feel the aches in my hips and knees on long rides.

Honestly i would just modify your stock seat to what suits you. save your $300...

Your choice - good luck

BUT it lowers the seat height allot, and has a serious downward slope. Kinda like sitting on a slide.

If corbin were smart, they would update their website to have optional seat contours for the DRZ corbin seat.

I read about this problem on TT before ordering mine and asked for extra foam on the seat nose which gives a flat contour. Its a common request apparently. Seat works well for me .

DSC00289.jpg

I sent my Corbin back to get more padding in the front, and it doesn't look like your seat. I guess i should have said put xxxxtra xxxxtra padding in it I guesss. I still slide in the tank.:thumbsup:

I sent my Corbin back to get more padding in the front, and it doesn't look like your seat. I guess i should have said put xxxxtra xxxxtra padding in it I guesss. I still slide in the tank

They may have tried to re-use your original cover, thus limiting how much extra foam they fit in ?

I was very pedantic about the contour/extra foam and made several follow up calls to make sure they got it right

Happy with what I got but it could easily have been a disaster without the follow up calls/instructions from me.

Can appreciate others grievances with Corbin customer service

Did anyone notice they are up to 350 bucks... I think they were 269 when I bought mine. OUCH!

No one with a corbin seat??

There are plenty of us with Corbin seats... of course, I would rather take a bullet in the foot than get rid of my Corbin.