Sign in to follow this  

Sydney / Wollongong DR suspension guru?

Hi all,

I need to take my bike to someone who really knows what they're doing re DR650 suspension.

I'm a big bloke riding about as hard as the bike is capable of at the moment and would like / need to do something about the suspension.

I'm not interested in moving to a more dirt-worthy bike. I love my DR, but the suspension has to go.

Any tips or recommendations on where to take it?

Thanks,

Josh.

Hi Josh,

I know the feeling

Tomorrow i am dropping my shock and forks to Paul Baericke's MPE in Beerwah QLD.

He has quoted me a pretty good price so maybe with freight he may be worth getting a quote from. I am pretty sure he is a Racetech agent!

I am getting f&R springs and gold valves F&R and when talking with him late last week he said he is doing at least 1 DR each week lately.

Regards Aussie:applause:

Thanks Aussie,

I'd much prefer to have someone keep the entire bike to do the job. Not 100% sure I wouldn't stuff something up.

I'd love to hear a report on your findings once you have your bike back together though ! ....and to hear what you had fitted etc.

I may have to buy the bits and pieces and just get someone who knows what they're doing to fit it all up for me..

Thanks for the reply.

j.

Hi Josh,

I know the feeling

Tomorrow i am dropping my shock and forks to Paul Baericke's MPE in Beerwah QLD.

He has quoted me a pretty good price so maybe with freight he may be worth getting a quote from. I am pretty sure he is a Racetech agent!

I am getting f&R springs and gold valves F&R and when talking with him late last week he said he is doing at least 1 DR each week lately.

Regards Aussie:applause:

Hey Aussie,

Do you have any contact details for these guys at Beerwah? I'm getting a new DR650 shortly and was intending looking into suspension options.

Thanks, Midge

Hey Aussie,

Do you have any contact details for these guys at Beerwah? I'm getting a new DR650 shortly and was intending looking into suspension options.

Thanks, Midge

Hi Midge,

Here are the details from the White pages.

Nice guy seems easy to deal with, my suspension is being tweeked by him as we speak.

Regards Rick (AUSSIE)

MPE Paul Baericke 20 Free St Beerwah 4519(07) 5439 0088

Mobile Service0428 642 807

:thumbsup: