Here is my Bike

I dont remember if I was flexing or not LOL. I am going back down to socal to ride my TTR again, so I will have to take another picture. Yea I need another bike. I think I am going to be working here soon and just save up for a used 250 or 125. But I want to keep my TTR and trick it out some more!!

Also it doesnt start like a well maintained bike.. The silly thing allways is hard to fire up cold.... Like when I get down their it takes forever to get it going... but then like after I run it for a day the next day its easier to start.

Thanks guys!

That back tire is as bald as my grampa! Nice bike!!! Looks like it's in really good condition.
lol new tires bro. ur supa tall for that bike.

+1 That is definitely a nice TTR, looks like a ton of fun! And very glad to hear you'll be upgrading soon, you are definitely too tall for that bike and you'll get a lot more learning/experience out of a bike that fits you - but the TTR still might be more fun though! ? If you don't mind a suggestion: please pull your f'n pants up. Boxers sticking out from underneath shorts is so 1997... but maybe I'm just an old fart who will never be a "bad boy" and does not understand trends nowadays and you should ignore my suggestion. ?