Sign in to follow this  

Offroad practice video

These guys are practicing for the Erzberg Enduro - Last Man Standing.

I like the big guy with no gear, he makes it look so easy!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

These guys are practicing for the Erzberg Enduro - Last Man Standing.

I like the big guy with no gear, he makes it look so easy!:thumbsup:

Agreed! The big dude is excellent!

-Jay

damn. that was awesome. i need to learn how to do that. but that takes some level of balance and felxability i just dont have right now :thumbsup:.

i want some more of these vids

I was expecting something retarded after the first comment, but those guys are really talented, nice vid.

How do they do that stoppie pivot thing??????? I tried it on my wr 450 and I can only get like a 15 degree rotation!!!!! It really bothered the crap out of me that I can't figure out how they did that!!!!!!!!

that is awesome, looks like i have some stuff to try next time i ride haha

i bet those guys are former Trial bike riders. they look too "balanced" in every situation!! :thumbsup:

Most of those guys are trials champs, Karl is the director(creator and organizer) of the Erzburg enduro.

They should be good.

amazing! id like to see that fat guy race,he is unbelivable plus it be cool to root for a big guy like that.

Great riders and nice to see they are not 5'6" midget jockeys flying over triples. That figure 8 exercise around the cones in the gulley looks like one I'm going to try.

How do they do that stoppie pivot thing??????? I tried it on my wr 450 and I can only get like a 15 degree rotation!!!!! It really bothered the crap out of me that I can't figure out how they did that!!!!!!!!

Weight transfer, commitment and practice. :thumbsup:

Yamaha's fork angle doesn't help, and the WR's suspension is a bit soft. I can do it on my race bikes, but not on my '04 wr250f.

homeboy on the hoosy is damn good....thats how i ride minus the smoothness, flow, balance,tech, and success rate

• Like 1

Weight transfer, commitment and practice. :thumbsup:

Yamaha's fork angle doesn't help, and the WR's suspension is a bit soft. I can do it on my race bikes, but not on my '04 wr250f.

I was trying to do that, and I can only get like a 1/8 turn out of it, and not everytime. I also have a hard time getting grip to do stoppies too. Plus, the 450 is not the lightest bike.

We should point every "how to cross a log thread" back to this video.

-Stand up

-Glance the front tire off the object

-Don't grip the tank

-When the rear tire hits, be on the clutch and off the power

YOu don't see the sitting down, pop a big wheelie, slam the skid pan into the log and gas it technigue.