Sign in to follow this  

Let's See your own Movie Productions

Dustcloud whats wrong with ur rear fender?

It's afro engineered. :thumbsup: I was at an indoor track practicing in Maysville, Ky (Earlywine raceway) and a lil kid on a PW50 came out of no where while I was coming through the rythem section, he totally caught me off gaurd and I bailed off my bike to avoid hitting him. It dented my header and broke my rear fender. I missed the lil boy. Thank god. t probly would have killed him. I was going a pretty good jag. It's ok though. My sponsor at Lavalette Cycle has a white plastics kit coming in with a complete custom teams graphics kit. It's going to look sweet. It's comin in any day now. I'll post pics when I get it done.

heres some videos ive done.

Promo I did for a friend:

that guy is good

Here's another video from Rio, this was a old school national track back in the mid seventies. They held the European Nationals there where Roger Decoster raced. The track is still there and gets real good at times, it's not kept up. It's underexposed, must a accidently pushed the wrong button busting my a%$ running through the brush to film different parts of the track.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=254565

Here we go again, no more!!!!! This was dry, rough and dusty as usual. Its only good after it rains as long as it doesn't flood.

Rio_Bravo_MX_3-10-07.mpg

here's the only one i've done so far, i need to get my own camera so i can make more instead of having to borrow. Does anyone have any good suggestions on what camera to get?

oh i'm in all red on the honda

Heres a video of me from back in 03 in my beginner year on my Cr125..

Heres another video we made just for fun out play riding.

Going to Village Creek Mx to shoot something this weekend on my new KTM450SXF if it dries from the darn rain...

Kevin Miller

Heres a video of me from back in 03 in my beginner year on my Cr125..

Heres another video we made just for fun out play riding.

Going to Village Creek Mx to shoot something this weekend on my new KTM450SXF if it dries from the darn rain...

Kevin Miller

:thumbsup: How is that your first year. You were tearin it up like a veteran. :thumbsup:

Well I have been racing for acouple years now, I guess 4 years. Moving to semi-pro next year. Been trail riding since I was 10 years old started on a 4 wheeler, got a street legal XL100 and rode that for 2-3 years, got a dirt aged xr250 rode it for 3-4 months, then a buddy of mine got a kx125 so I got a 98 cr125 and put about 2k in the engine. sold that and started racing cross countrys on a 2003 ktm 525sx until 3 weeks ago when I bought a brand new 2007 ktm 450 sx-f in preperation for racing semi-pro in 2008. I have another vid I will post up that is better than both of those if I can find it.

Kevin

EDIT: found one from way back when at Greenville mx. Be aware, some crummy bmx riding in there too. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1754982351248924545&q=mx+bmx+video&total=145&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

This is my Vid from the 15 bucker. Tell me what u think of it

shadows fall is so sick!!!

anyways here are a couple of mine. well i just thought they were funny.. they are very short and from when i was 14 or 15

enjoy...

and this is just random, but i thought everyone would like it... the guy is my buddy blake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN36zB4QPa8