Sign in to follow this  

Now I've seen it all..

what wrong...? and I quote from their website..." it is much cheaper to get a brand new Chinese motorcycle that an old used japanese motorcycle"

hey, and they are the only Chinese manufacture to have a MX team competing in the European market.

here is a link to the awesome website of the shingray0shinshone-chinesecraporama MX team...

http://www.shineraymxteamchina.be/Frame%20setup/framsetshinray.htm

THEY REALLY DON'T RIDE ANY OF THEIR OWN PRODUCT. HERE IS AN IMAGE OF ONE OF THEIR RACE BIKES.. LOOKS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE A CRF.

DSC_7432.JPG

Convert Kw to horsepower and the KTM look-a-like puts out 7.77hp.

Thats how well a 2-stroke pipe works on a 4-stroke.

what wrong...? and I quote" it is much cheaper to get a brand new Chinese motorcycle that an old used japanese motorcycle"

hey and the are the only Chinese manufacture to have a MX team competing in the European market.

here is a link to the awesome website of the shingray0shinshone-chinesecraporama MX team...

http://www.shineraymxteamchina.be/Frame%20setup/framsetshinray.htm

THEY REALLY DON'T RIDE ANY OF THEIR OWN PRODUCT. HERE IS AN IMAGE OF WONE OF THEIR RACE BIKES.. LOOKS AN AWFUL LOT LIKE A CRF.

DSC_7432.JPG

I'm having trouble finding the bike shown at the top of the company site, being listed for sale there too.

I used a currancy converter on the NZ dollar and it showed $1870.03 US dollars for it.

I'd kind of like to shake the hand of the guy who fitted that pipe.:thumbsup:

that actually bugs me, because on the website it says high preformance exhaust and especially this "These are high performance kids motor cross bikes, built for racing. Features include 4 stroke water cooled engine, electric start, disc brakes, performance exhaust, fully adjustable rear suspension...." i mean what is that!!!

Here's the scoop. This look alike is the real mc coy being tested under the radar. Corperate, knowing nobody will take this new concept of combined technology serious if it came on a production asian motorcycle. It will be the next evolution in our sport. I've seen the future and ordered a xc200 pipe for my xcf-w 250.:thumbsup:

looks kinda funny ..... but wait .... my husaberg has been broke for 12/18 months old ... i'm sooooooooo desperate ... i think i'll fit 2 car batteries and an e motor...... perhaps i'll call it a 650kw make a good pic....:thumbsup: