Sign in to follow this  

fiep-your backyard?(video)

I kinda pictured your back yard looking like this course now:D

That was Bear on the Husaberg wasn't it?:thumbsup:

I need to get over your place for some trials training.

• Like 1

Dang, that's cool! I could do that here... on a maybe smaller scale to start... you know, pebbles and sticks and work my way up...

I've been wanting to do something like this at my house! I need to look into laws about wet-lands. We have like 2ish acres in my front yard that we do nothing with and is really pretty dry. I'll have to ask my dad exactly what areas were marked as wetlands...Would placing logs and rocks on wetlands be allowed? Hrrmmm...I think we'd have to get the skid steer out there too to help clear and mold the land...I think THAT part would be the illegal part.

That was awesome!! Karl already has some of that stuff set up at our house. I sent him the link, bet we'll have more stuff built now.

BTW-I was just teasing fiep about her yard looking like that. But her and her hubby seemed to have really gotten into trials bikes and they just bought a house, so I figured her yard must pretty much look like that by now!:thumbsup:

It would be way cool to have a yard like that though!

Not only no, be HELL NO!!!!

I can't even ride like that in my dreams, LOL!!!

You gotta start somewhere...why not your own backyard :thumbsup:

Now that is some cool video! It would be awesome to learn how to go over stuff that huge!

You gotta start somewhere...why not your own backyard :thumbsup:

We have about half an acre so we were thinking about making a mini track but I am such a retard that I can't see myself EVER getting that good. Besides, we kinda live in suburbia and I can't imagine that the track would go over well with the neighbors since we have the biggest yard in the whole track (not too far apart from everyone). Add to that the fact that we are on a hill and ALL of the neighbors on the west side can see right down into the yard there would be no hiding the mayhem...

Anyone else feel less than adequate after watchin that video, lol. :)

Like you wouldn't believe!!! :thumbsup:

I do!! Especially after seeing that big dude ride as smooth as butta!

(and here I thought I was all cool cuz I did my first donut yesterday *sigh*)

Anyone else feel less than adequate after watchin that video, lol. :)
Like you wouldn't believe!!! :thumbsup:
I do!! Especially after seeing that big dude ride as smooth as butta!

(and here I thought I was all cool cuz I did my first donut yesterday *sigh*)

Have you guys actually seen the Erzberg race video?

If not...check out the link below or watch Travis and the Nitro Circus 4

Another awesome one is the RedBull Romaniacs...poor Street Bike Tommy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJNYc78QCN8

We have about half an acre so we were thinking about making a mini track but I am such a retard that I can't see myself EVER getting that good. Besides, we kinda live in suburbia and I can't imagine that the track would go over well with the neighbors since we have the biggest yard in the whole track (not too far apart from everyone). Add to that the fact that we are on a hill and ALL of the neighbors on the west side can see right down into the yard there would be no hiding the mayhem...

Ahhh its not that you need to be that "good" ... its that you are competent to have a go ... 70-90% it will work ... other times its a learning experience .... I ride with a multiple ISDE gold medalist ... and he still stacks it ... rarely but it happens .... his comment ... we are all still learning ... mind u when I do a DOH !! ... the European attitude comes right out .... u dum colonial .... so ride to learn and have fun ....