DRZ pics with the best background landscape

swade730

• 1 month later...
On the way in to Titus Canyon, Death Valley Sunday

<a  href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5055/5409675632_d6b0afacff.jpg' alt='5409675632_d6b0afacff.jpg'>

IMGP5428 by DESERTJUL1, on Flickr[/img]

awsome picture...there sure are some amazing looking places out in that area..i just drove through mojave late last month, and will be in death valley next year if my number is drawn in the Mt. Whitney lottory for the dates i want.

awsome picture...there sure are some amazing looking places out in that area..i just drove through mojave late last month, and will be in death valley next year if my number is drawn in the Mt. Whitney lottory for the dates i want.

What part of Ca are you in? What kind of lottery are you trying for? What I'm trying to say is why wait? Unless you're in Northern Cali its not far at all.

What part of Ca are you in? What kind of lottery are you trying for? What I'm trying to say is why wait? Unless you're in Northern Cali its not far at all.

I'm about 70 miles north of San francisco in sonoma county. Lottery opened up today and for 2011 its open for A few days extra from years past I thnk but already did my road trips for this year so I haven't really decided what trail from where and and such bUt it will be at least a 2day trip alone on Whitney