• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
swade730

DRZ pics with the best background landscape

6,458 posts in this topic

Nice, that a lot of snow to go through. Keepign with the snow theme, this was us on a group street ride when we got to high into the mountains. My DRZ is barley visible though.

yitssnow2.jpg

Ok that's hard to top, but I'll try to stay on the subjet with this one of the Canadian rockies and foothills ... DRZ's go anywhere!

DSCF0117.jpg

That is badass! Great picture!!!:thumbsup::):ride:

4 people like this

Nah, this is the other side.

drzkenda2.jpg

Yes, the results of a good party... but the 'chick' is a lot uglier... and packing.

Regalman if I am ever out your way I want to party with you guys!! Guns, beer, and motorcycles!

Not much, but here's some I like:

This is on the TAT in AR DSC04011-1.jpg

This is my local riding area DSC04223.jpg

5 people like this

Not much, but here's some I like:

This is on the TAT in AR DSC04011-1.jpg

This is my local riding area DSC04223.jpg

Your DR-Z must be afraid of heights. It turned GREEN from being nauseous!!! LOL:busted: J/K Cool pix guys... Yes, Mine are taken with my cell. 05-20-07_1123.jpg05-20-07_1225.jpg

:thumbsup:

1 person likes this

l can't post piccies coz l ain't payin' TT for the privelage!

Mick the tight fisted English git.

OK,here's some l found,& sorry about the cruiser,but it's gone to a good home now in Utah!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mickmoores/album/576460762394711439

Ummmm yea u can post pics on the forum,,

Read this...http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4193482&postcount=1

1 person likes this

Alright guys!

You knew it was coming:p

_OPS0033.jpg

_OPS0023.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

My bike really gets around:thumbsup: :thumbsup::)

3 people like this

my DRZ is behind the KTM, in CO around Vail

DSCN0375.jpg

Boy!Does that scenery look nice!........Nice & fresh!.........Fresh,l remember fresh.........fresh doesn't exist in this feckin' desert here around 'Vegas......tho' l must admit,Mt Charleston(8-11,000ft)isn't too bad.

Mick.

Sorry if you've seen any of these pics before, I know we all get tired of photos of Moab.

Bro.jpg

Determination Towers

GrnRvr1.jpg

The Green River, White Rim Trail in Canyonlands Nat'l Park

cynlands.jpg

Zues & Moses area of Canyonlands Park

1 person likes this

Thanks for the comments, a couple of pics from the same trip to Colorado, one from a area at about 10500 feet in elevation that I took from the DRZ and one from some street riding with my wife's FZ6. It was interesting how different the terrain was from area to area, A lot of the street riding and some of the dualsport riding was not what you would expect for being in CO in the rockies, green, forrested, etc, but was very desert like. There were times I could have sworn I was back in southern California.

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

Bearwallerbutte.jpg

Mt Bachelor in the back, on the way to the radio towers in central Oregon

3 people like this