DRZ pics with the best background landscape

6,300 posts in this topic

okay it's not my drz but i haven't had a

chance to go anywhere cool with my new

drz and felt left out......the blue yamaha wr450 is mine

.....drz pics will happen soon!

PA170018.JPG

2 people like this

sorry i got lots of pics here, they are of British Columbia.

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1041-1.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

:thumbsup: I have lots more, but they dont include the bikes, friend has DR650.

2 people like this

Ok that's hard to top, but I'll try to stay on the subjet with this one of the Canadian rockies and foothills ... DRZ's go anywhere!

DSCF0117.jpg

OK, this isn't my DR-Z (it arrives in two days :) ) but it is my '95 DR 250...yep, they go anywhere. Central North Island, New Zealand after a deer hunt (ok, a ride with the rifle...:thumbsup: ).

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

great idea for a thread Swade730

DSC00072.jpg

DSCN4913-1.jpg

Some of these pics are sooo nice, that the sceneries look fake

I had some questions about the camera setup.

The video camera setup is fairly basic. A helmet camera from http://www.helmetcamera.com/ with the mike built into the camera housing and canon DV camcorder I picked up on e-bay for 100$ with a LANC input to allow remote on/off, record on/off so I can put the camera in a fannypack and and run it from a single button at the end of the lanc cable. The camera was mounted to my helmet for the CO vids. My last set of video's in Arkansas, I mounted it to the bike with a ram mount, riding with the same guy as in the CO pics and vids, riding the KTM 2-smoke

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7317655273209456470&hl=en

A short clip of Roger riding into this mudhole.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2325849441734971538&hl=en

FOCUSwithRogerbyTerryT.jpg

When I see some of your pics I want to buy myself a new camera, very nice photos :thumbsup::)

A pic from my last ride with a pocket camera!

OpqOCBbku.jpg

1 person likes this

Wow, some really nice shots in here...

Here's one of mine from an early Sunday morning ride in the twisties. I took this shot right at the crack of dawn...:thumbsup:

216003.jpg

WOW nice pics guys!! :)

Im loving the ones in the mountains, beautiful, keep em coming!:thumbsup:

Wicked Pics Guys, My pics from England dont even come close 2 yours. I wish i had places like that 2 go :thumbsup:

Beautifully pics, Ill get you all some good mojave pics this next weekend.

When I see some of your pics I want to buy myself a new camera, very nice photos :thumbsup::)

A pic from my last ride with a pocket camera!

OpqOCBbku.jpg

Great shot! Where is this?