swade730

DRZ pics with the best background landscape

6,351 posts in this topic

Just now, adrian_vg said:

Cool. Even when standing up?
Actually, that is my main concern - I need one of them to be usable when standing up, the other when sitting down.
Can you comment on that?

I can, they are convex so have a wide range of vision. Also easy to adjust to get just the right angle. 

19 minutes ago, samacart said:

I can, they are convex so have a wide range of vision. Also easy to adjust to get just the right angle. 

Aha!

Thanks, I'll look up something similar. I'd need them this weekend...

1 hour ago, psychocandy said:

@samacart what kind of mirrors are those?

I bought the $12.00 amazon specials.  They are bar end mirrors for 7/8th's and you just take the bar end adapter off. 

1 person likes this

Old Still Trail and Morgan Co. Trails in Sleepy Creek. Quick ride today near Shanghai, West Virginia. 20170923_092104.jpg

20170923_094137.jpg

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By mikewondo
      I was able to restore and soo p up the really cool RM and It is one of the fastest bikes out there.
    • By done_did_it
      Wondering if anyone who trail rides has this problem while riding. So after about an hour of riding not hard but not easy either my throttle hand starts to tingle and go to sleep. I usually have to stop and shake the crap out of my hand for it to "wake up" and keep going, only to find out a few minutes later doing the same thing. I did buy new grips (ODI Rouge MX Dual Compounds) and rode and didnt have an issue up until the last hour 1/2 of riding. Any one have any tips i could try?
    • By RMZbuzz
      Looking to put newer shrouds on my 06 rmz 250. Will 07 shrouds work? Boly holes look almost identical
    • By 9SecVmax
      Brand new in box, Race Tech rear shock spring 672763. Purchased for Suzuki DRz400SM but this may fit many other motorcycle. 
      $90.00 plus actual Fedex ground shipping. Payment preferred is PayPal Friends and Family. I won't get hit with any fees that I have to pass on to you.
      PM if you would like to purchase.
    • By 9SecVmax
      Vortex model 511-39 rear sprocket. Was used ONLY 280 miles on my 2017 DR-Z400SM. Sold bike. It is in new condition. Went down 2 teeth for a little more highway riding. This sprocket may fit other motorcycles such as the KLX400. Cross the part number on Vortex's website to confirm.
      45.00 firm plus 7.90 USPS CONUS shipping. Preferred payment is PayPal Friends and Family. I wont get hit with fees that I have to pass on to you..