Information on Caineville

Hey i just wanted to post this thread to just inform everyone on what is going on in Caineville.. I live in caineville.. born and raised and it is a fantastic place to be. If you have not ridin in this area yet then i suggest that you try it out. It is prob one time in your life that you will remember for a long time. no matter if you are a beginner or a pro everyone can enjoy this spot. i Have even met some of the pros enjoying their weekend here.. Pros like Travis Pastrana, Mike Metzger, Matt Rebeaud, and many others. ALso there is a great MOtel to stay at called the CAINEVILLE COVE INN. The # is 435-456-9900. Also i suggest that if you have not signed the petition to keep the riding area open i suggest you do.. The damn environmentalist are trying all they can to protect their precious dirt and cactus, of which neither are near extinction. THey have not succeeded in closing down the area.. so i would like to extract all those rumors you have heard that you can no longer ride there.. they have just decided to patrol the area more.. and they are annoying little jerks that have nothing else to do, so make sure that we show them that we are respectable people and make sure you have your bikes registered.. and then when you see the look of disappointment in their faces that they did not tag you then you can say.. "in yo face Biotch!" lol ok well need anymore information on Caineville just ask me and i am sure i can tell you anything you would like to know!!!!!?

caineville is a great place to ride, and the caineville cove is a great place to stay. Vneck13 is right about riding there before it's completely closed. i've been there a few times and it's a shame they're trying to close it. the last i heard it was still in the argument phase and the blm was to release their new travel plan for the area this year, not sure if this is still accurate or not.

thanks everyone for all your help with informing people on whats going on.. even sometimes i dont even know because the updates are frequent and the minds are changed often.. so thanks again!!?

well last i heard.. the BLM posted signs that said the area was closed.. but US-ALL took them to court becasue it was not officially decided to shut it down.. so i dont know if i even trust the map that the one guy above posted.. this is just something that i heard