Sign in to follow this  

Finally put my bike in the garage

dam how long did that take you to type out lol. well doesn't look like you forgot anything:applause:

I think it would have been easier just to do it the correct way. NIce bike Kranni. I dont know when i will be riding again as i am moving to Colorado for a few months, ill hit you up when i get back in town. ~ Scott

skoot what part of Colorado you moving to?

you bringing your bike along? if so we gotta meet up for a ride

Bryce

I am going to La Junta Colorado. Sorry, Not taking the bike on this trip, but if you are in the area maybe we can have a beer or something. Let me know ~ Scott

I think it would have been easier just to do it the correct way. NIce bike Kranni. I dont know when i will be riding again as i am moving to Colorado for a few months, ill hit you up when i get back in town. ~ Scott

Yeah, I started the list two years ago before I realized there was a Garage. Contact me when you return.

Yeah, I started the list two years ago before I realized there was a Garage. Contact me when you return.

:thumbsup: Will do

Just added mine.......

Buncha' add-on addicts we are.

Cant seem to get any pictures to work though.

DD,

When I setup my garage I had problems uploading the pictures. I emailed Brian Wilson, he checked it out, it was a web server problem. When you get time you need to fill out the description for each one of your mods, like how awesome it was or POS waste of $, that helps junkies like me determine where to spend the $$$, that's what I did.

DD,

When I setup my garage I had problems uploading the pictures. I emailed Brian Wilson, he checked it out, it was a web server problem. When you get time you need to fill out the description for each one of your mods, like how awesome it was or POS waste of $, that helps junkies like me determine where to spend the $$$, that's what I did.

Im pretty darn happy with everything....If I had issues with any product I would air it out here, if any of the products I use either pisses me off or does not live up to my expectations or handle the abuse I put it through I flush it and move on to the next brand......the products I use are tried and true.