New here. I have pics to.

Hey, i have been lurking in the shadows for a while now, but i decided to join since i bought a new bike.

Any way, i ride in MN. Go down to meadow vally and over to arkansaws,wi. I also ride up in nemadji. Where do you guys ride?

I just bough a 04 SX 450. It is like new, my cousin bought it in october 06. The same day i bought my yfz. It has 16.4 hours on it right now. And most of them were on the ice.

It has pro action suspention and some other little odds and ends, like orange sproket, orange oil cap, orange shifter, orange grips, orange hand guards, excel rims. And i think thats it. So far i have only rode it when he owned it, but i will get out to the track on saterday, and the trails and some sand pits on sunday.

SX450f001.jpg

SX450f013.jpg

SX450f014.jpg

SX450f015.jpg

Hey man, welcome to TT. I moved from MN a little over a year ago. I rode Nemadji all the time, I LOVE that place. Arkansaw I rode once and it was just after heavy rain and the trails were slick as snot and it made it tough to get up the hills. Lots n lots of mn riders here. You may want to check out TCTR (twin cities trail riders) lots of good people there too. ?

Hey man, welcome to TT. I moved from MN a little over a year ago. I rode Nemadji all the time, I LOVE that place. Arkansaw I rode once and it was just after heavy rain and the trails were slick as snot and it made it tough to get up the hills. Lots n lots of mn riders here. You may want to check out TCTR (twin cities trail riders) lots of good people there too. ?

I have only been to arkansaws a few times, the first time we went there was also after a lot of rain. I only did 2.5 laps and i was done. There was like 6 inches of muck and 3 inches of water on top of that. I did not even want to go back but i did. It is alot more fun when you can actually ride lol.

Where can i find info about the TCTR?

nice lookin bike u got there! my dad has a ktm 250sx. its a great bike, how do you like the 4 stroke ktm??

So far the KTM is good, crazy fast. I have only rode it for about 15 minuets (since i have owned it). I had a 03 cr 125, then my cousin let me ride his 06 crf 250 when ever i wanted. The first time i rode a 4 stroke bike i was hooked. Now i have a yfz and a sx 450. So it should be a fun summer.

I have only been to arkansaws a few times, the first time we went there was also after a lot of rain. I only did 2.5 laps and i was done. There was like 6 inches of muck and 3 inches of water on top of that. I did not even want to go back but i did. It is alot more fun when you can actually ride lol.

Where can i find info about the TCTR?

http://www.tctrailriders.org/Default.aspx

That's the website. I'm from Big Lake / Clear Lake area, where you from? I don't get around all that much, planning on hitting up nemadji this year though since my sister lives up there now. I ride on my track, the pits by my house and do some races once in a while, that's about the extent of it. Welcome aboard by the way! ?