Biggest Jump Thread with Age.

Ok the biggest jump thread is really freaking cool. We have some AMAZING talent on this site. (https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413729)

What I am wondering is what is the age of some of these monster jumpers. I am just looking to get into MX (just for fun) as I have finally found a track to ride on close enough to where I live.

Anyway, I am 37 and way out of shape and over weight, but I am working on that. So how old are the monster jumpers, and if you used to jump like in that tread, how far will you go today.

PS, don’t worry, a proper MX bike is heading my way soon. I do not plan to MX on the KLX 

Maybe this is what you were looking for after all the younguns posts. Got back into mx after a 20 year layoff...I'm 35 now. I'm sorry I don't have a pic yet, but my biggest is an 80 foot table. Had to work up to it though. Now it's no big deal. Ride within your limits and you'll do fine!

I am 21 and have been riding just about a year now and clearing 80 footers with ease. I'm now working on the 110 footer at my local track- almost got it down (sorry no pics, I'll try to get some this weekend if I can just get someone to come along with me)

I don't have any pictures of me doing it, just my friend Dane..

120+ FT. to the start of the downside, plus everybody's jumping 10+ feet down.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=42130

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=42184

This one he didn't clear.. He stopped riding for over a year and just got back on the bike.. If you can see the trees, the downside starts about 15 feet after that..

l_36dd48e6752f91c168072b0790f42e0b.jpg?

The pictures don't do it justice though, it's an insane jump.. They shrunk it from it's origional size.. Tapped on a 450 would JUST be clipping the top and lauching down the hill. His dad broke both his arms on that jump, and another guy got sideways when it was windy and broke his T-5 and T-4 verbireas. Oh yeah, we're both 14, but he's a few monthes older.. ?