two2cool

well i've been using this stuff for yrs and like the old saying goes 'you don't really miss sumthin'till its gone'. i had run out about a month ago and had a lapse in restocking;it seemed to me i should be ok just running straight oil until i got some...well,i really began to notice it after the 2nd oil change without it. we went and practiced at the place they hold one of the ISDE qualifiers (westpoint TN) and did some of the most serious single track i've seen. my auto clutch was not smooth at all as it began to heat,it became grabby and inconsistant. i know the 22C was the difference because the only other time it acted in this fashion was when i'd run out before.

there are probly alot of people out there who think this stuff is crap but i'm here to tell ya that it really does work(especially for a auto clutch).

believe what you will but i'm a believer and i'm one of the most critical people on earth:thumbsup: btw this not a infomercial i'm just trying to spread good info:ride:

;it seemed to me i should be ok just running straight oil until i got some...well,i really began to notice it after the 2nd oil change without it. :

Am I reading you correctly - You ran the radiators dry, just oil in the engine??!! ?

22C is an oil additive, not an engine coolant.

My problem with it is that the company refuses to explain the mechanics of how it is supposed to keep anything cooler. I don't want to know whaat it's made of, or steal his secret formula, just what the process is. Last time any sort of discussion on this took place in any real depth, the rep refused to divulge anything useful, and it degenerated into a fairly ugly thread.

When NC says something works for him, that's a pretty good testimonial, IMO, certainly worth more than the word of the people selling it. But I still want to know how it works.

22C is an oil additive, not an engine coolant.

My problem with it is that the company refuses to explain the mechanics of how it is supposed to keep anything cooler. I don't want to know whaat it's made of, or steal his secret formula, just what the process is. Last time any sort of discussion on this took place in any real depth, the rep refused to divulge anything useful, and it degenerated into a fairly ugly thread.

When NC says something works for him, that's a pretty good testimonial, IMO, certainly worth more than the word of the people selling it. But I still want to know how it works.

gray, i'm with you i really don't like using a product that i don't understand but i've done testing with this stuff. granted it was just my test loop and not race conditions by any means; i still tried to heat the clutch as much as possible with the given terrain(fairly easy stuff) and did the testing back to back same day same conditions same amount of laps etc....and i still saw a 15'-20'F drop in oil temps(with and without 22C) at the drain plug(thermo coupling in the plug to a digital temp gauge) another thing is i've got at least 100 hrs on this thing including a dozen races and alot of practice time, valves are still in spec from new. i checked them early on....perfect then i recently switched to a crower cam and figured they would be in need of adjustment....was barely different and still well in spec;now i really don't know how much oil temps would have to do with the valves going out of spec but i find it hard to believe it didn't help in some fashion. i've dug around and found some info(including a few slips of the tongue from the owner) trying to figure this stuff out since i've been using it and my theory is....the polarity of the oil molecules is reversed and some other carrier for a binding agent , those molecules are then drawn to heat instead of repelled as is regular oil molecules. this then keeps the oil where its needed most (friction points such as clutch etc) thereby reducing temps by reducing friction. that may not be all of whats going on but i'm fairly certain thats a big part of it. anyway in the 3+ yrs i've been using it,wear parts are not wearing and theres no seal leaks and cool sailing; so long term effects are non existant as far as i can tell:excuseme:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Here is my experiance with 2cool over the 4th holidays...first of all what sparked my interest was the fact that I was noticing some slight clutch slipage a few weeks back at competitive edge, it was hot at 100% plus and after reading about this product and its affect on the clutch figured I'd give it a try.

Here is how it went...and let me say I am in no way affiliated with the Co.

I tested it at Racetown in adelanto in the Mojave dessert and it was VERY HOT outside temps were record breaking at 110+ . I used a laser thermometer and I was pointing it at the cases just above the skid plate and just below the radiator from the front of the bike, not the sides, without the two2cool the temps were 245-255 depending on how quick I could put the bike on the stand and grab the thermometer off the table and squat and point, let me say the temps begin to drop pretty quick from over 250 then begin to slow down at about 230 or so. With the two2cool I could not get a reading over 155.

Needless to say this completely amazed me. I truly didnt even really expect it to make a really big differance if any but I will try most things at least once if they have a co-signer. I tested the temps five or six times with and without and it was very consistant. If you can afford it I personally think its worth it so far and mountain man says hes been using it a while with no apparent ill affects so I will keep with it as well. And one more thing, my clutch fealt very tight with the 2cool.

Rune

Hey all,

Here is my experiance with 2cool over the 4th holidays...first of all what sparked my interest was the fact that I was noticing some slight clutch slipage a few weeks back at competitive edge, it was hot at 100% plus and after reading about this product and its affect on the clutch figured I'd give it a try.

Here is how it went...and let me say I am in no way affiliated with the Co.

I tested it at Racetown in adelanto in the Mojave dessert and it was VERY HOT outside temps were record breaking at 110+ . I used a laser thermometer and I was pointing it at the cases just above the skid plate and just below the radiator from the front of the bike, not the sides, without the two2cool the temps were 245-255 depending on how quick I could put the bike on the stand and grab the thermometer off the table and squat and point, let me say the temps begin to drop pretty quick from over 250 then begin to slow down at about 230 or so. With the two2cool I could not get a reading over 155.

Needless to say this completely amazed me. I truly didnt even really expect it to make a really big differance if any but I will try most things at least once if they have a co-signer. I tested the temps five or six times with and without and it was very consistant. If you can afford it I personally think its worth it so far and mountain man says hes been using it a while with no apparent ill affects so I will keep with it as well. And one more thing, my clutch fealt very tight with the 2cool.

Rune

Good write up. ?

Are you using a standard clutch or an auto-clutch?