Sign in to follow this  

Ugliest bike ever!

What do you guys think the ugliest bike ever is? my pick, Yamaha TTR225, they were so ugly, im glad there gone.

99ttr225.jpg

Man that is ugly! The xr 200 was a ugly bike too, sort of looked like that! :thumbsup:

both of you are as ugly as this bike!!

coolbike.jpg

I thought that was a chinese kxrmcr 600, until I saw that it had a real honda engine. Now I want one.:thumbsup:

Lol you guys are on here nagging like a bunch of girls. And the word is fagget. The question in that manner should be since when did gay become fagget....gay means happy, look it up. The Faggets are the one's who took a good word and used it to make themselve feel better about their discusting lives. BTW, your 15 and trying to talk crap about your bike to others, over the computer, Im intemidatd let me tell you, dude.

Im sooo not joking either, I think your gay....

LOL

oh so ur one of those a$$holes who uses the word FAGG0T(it's spelled with an "o") all the time. FAGG0T means a bundle of sticks, look it up. u cannot even spell correctly and ur judging people... ur just an idiot, seriously. stop worrying about people's sexual orientation and go back to school.

I didn't take time to go through all the posts so I hope this isn't a re-post but this is one ugly bike. :thumbsup:

ChineseHarley3.jpg

heres my entry,

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/gohuge/0,20859,1329021_1606396,00.html

i HATE the looks of this bike. i know it isnt a for sure, but i would HATE it if it came out.

Call me weird but I really like the looks of that bike. I would put that into a list of best looking bikes. :thumbsup:

My submission

second-ugliest-motorcycle-build-your-own.jpg

I think it would all-right with some TLC but it's not winning any awards.

oh so ur one of those a$$holes who uses the word FAGG0T(it's spelled with an "o") all the time. FAGG0T means a bundle of sticks, look it up. u cannot even spell correctly and ur judging people... ur just an idiot, seriously. stop worrying about people's sexual orientation and go back to school.

Word.

bump, any other ugly bikes out there? and please, dont take them out of peoples tt garages.

Lol you guys are on here nagging like a bunch of girls. And the word is fagget. The question in that manner should be since when did gay become fagget....gay means happy, look it up. The Faggets are the one's who took a good word and used it to make themselve feel better about their discusting lives. BTW, your 15 and trying to talk crap about your bike to others, over the computer, Im intemidatd let me tell you, dude.

Im sooo not joking either, I think your gay....

LOL

1. They were probably joking.

2. Ever heard of the word "queer"

3. watching you go off your rocker is free entertainment for the rest of thumpertalk, just remember how many people are gunna laugh at this.

4...did you say you were intimidated?

5. I could smash you on my XR80, those big bikes just have too much power and not enough traction... so while your spinning I'll be moving forwards.:cheers:

6.Does it make you proud to call people gay from behind a screen? -I mean I could say you have small nuts?

I think your a doughnut puncher.

is it?:bonk::lol: :lol: :thumbsup::busted:

It looks a little agricultual:crazy: :lol::thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Too funny but I think Harley Davidsons are probably up there.

I took this picture the day my neighbor sold me his 'project' bike he never got around to working on.

It's a 1973 Honda XL250 MotoSport. It hadn't run in about 10 years. Tires didn't hold air. throttle couldn't be moved. Tank was full of rust, etc.

I slowly went through it and got it running about a year later. Then I rode it for a year and sold it to get a newer, bigger bike.

XL250_02.jpg

I saw this at an old mine site outside Jerome, Arizona. Note the high tech 2 wheel drive system.

ROKON_750.jpg

I saw this at an old mine site outside Jerome, Arizona. Note the high tech 2 wheel drive system.

ROKON_750.jpg

That thing is cool! if only it had suspension

the giant piston in the background is pretty cool too, looks like an interesting place

Who ever left me bad gas saying "right back at you bitch-2smoking you cant ride worth shit" come out and say who you are.

my 1998 honda xr80, the pic isnt my bike but the same year, except mine had a Powercore4. i hated how it looked but it was fun.

xr80.jpg

Who ever left me bad gas saying "right back at you bitch-2smoking you cant ride worth shit" come out and say who you are.

Just a thought, but maybe it was 2smoking :thumbsup:

Looks like you guys have a beef!