Sign in to follow this  

My bike

Dude tht things siiick!! do u like urs? im really considering getting one but i cant decide on the 07 KTM or 07 CRF 250

Thanks for all the good replies guys.

Dude tht things siiick!! do u like urs? im really considering getting one but i cant decide on the 07 KTM or 07 CRF 250

I love it the power is amazing and it handles pretty good. I had the suspension done by MX-Tech and that helped alot. The only problem I have is when going down fast, rough straights, and fast turns the back end has some minor problems but that is only because of not having a linkage. Other wise the bike is awsome. I have rode an 05 Honda with Yosimura exhaust and I liked the KTM alot better because of the power. It's alot more fun to ride.

... The only problem I have is when going down fast, rough straights, and fast turns the back end has some minor problems but that is only because of not having a linkage...

Talk to the guys @ MX-Tech about the minor problem your having with the rear end. They can help with the rebound settings.

I had a similar problem with my 450SXF, but after talking with them and experimenting with rebound settings it's all good now.

Talk to the guys @ MX-Tech about the minor problem your having with the rear end. They can help with the rebound settings.

I had a similar problem with my 450SXF, but after talking with them and experimenting with rebound settings it's all good now.

We called them last week and they told us to slide the fork tubes up farther in the clamps, change the offset to 18mm and to check the sag again and adjust it a little.

Great looking bike! I have the same and also have had MX tech do the suspension, what a difference! Like others have said, I still get the rear end hopping sometimes, but if I have more time to work with it, I'm sure it will get better. But good enough for now.

Love those KTMs.