B&B or Devol for Frame Guards?

niether, buy the lightspeed performance ones, devol I've found don't fit great.

www.lightspeedperf.com

niether, buy the lightspeed performance ones, devol I've found don't fit great.

www.lightspeedperf.com

Devol's didn't fit my old YZ426 well at all and after sales sucked. I'd got with the Lightspeed

I've never had a problem with Devol's. I had them on my 02 crf45, my 06yzf450 and my brother has them on his 426. They fit great, and hold up to everything we've thrown at them.

i went with the carbon works carbon fiber ones, fit was excellent and have had no problems for a year now.

I noticed the carbon fiber ones tend to get burrs and slivers.:thumbsup:

my devol skid plate fits fine. Not fancy looking but light and functional.

I noticed the carbon fiber ones tend to get burrs and slivers.:thumbsup:

mine haven't yet, but they've only been on for a year. maybe some of the other brands do that.

I had a set of Devols on my 02 YZ250F and so did my buddy (same bike). They were really flimsy and bent up easily. I had a crash on my bike and they folded up like paper. I would go with something like the Flatland guards.

i went with the carbon works carbon fiber ones, fit was excellent and have had no problems for a year now.

Are the carbon ones thick enough to take a good hit? Hate to spend 100 bucks and still damage my frame if I drop it in the rocks.

the carbon fiber works ones are about 1/8 thick, they seem pretty strong to me. i bought them to keep my frame from getting scuffed up, i'm sure that if dropped on a rock that the carbon ones just like the aluminum would not fare real well, unless it wasn't a hard hit.