New Truck.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It needs to be raised. Looks like shit lowered. I would never lower a truck there is no point. Then its just like a car but with a bed. Why would you want that...You can't go anywhere with it just on smooth roads. You could barely get to the tracks with all the potholes and stuff.

Go to www.s10forum.com and tell those guys that, im pretty sure that after you see how bad ass s10's can look lowered, bagged, shaved, you might change your mind on how shi*y lowered trucks look. Then again, its all about personal preference, I love lowered trucks, I own a s10 xtreme. I say you lower the back and even that thing out, the rims will fill the fender wells out alot better that way too. This is just me talkin though... The most important thing is to do what YOU like with the truck...

I have a friend whoe has a truck just like that. Only it's a gold color it sits as low as that and everything. What I like about how low they are is that you can load you bike in there by yourself without a stuggle and get it back out. But that's the only good thing. Other than that I would jack it up to where you needed a fork lift to put your bike in the back.