Big Gun Exhaust

Hey guys Ive got an 05 525 MXC. Well actually it used to be a 450. When I bought it it had a power now and minor tweaking. I had a 525 kit put on and love it. I just picked up a used big gun complete exhaust system and was wondering if any of you had run one of these set ups. I mostly woods ride and my buddys 450 has the FMF slip on muffler that sounds deeper and actually seems to help low end tourqe. I am hoping for a similar result. Have any of you run the big gun kit? ?

Honestly, I cannot see where any aftermarket exhaust system that is equivallent DB rated will perform any better than the stock system. If it's louder and the bike is jetted correctly, the additional cost of the aftermarket louder exhaust system may/might reward the purchaser with 1-2 additional Hp, along with a weight savings of a couple of pounds.

Hey guys Ive got an 05 525 MXC. Well actually it used to be a 450. When I bought it it had a power now and minor tweaking. I had a 525 kit put on and love it. I just picked up a used big gun complete exhaust system and was wondering if any of you had run one of these set ups. I mostly woods ride and my buddys 450 has the FMF slip on muffler that sounds deeper and actually seems to help low end tourqe. I am hoping for a similar result. Have any of you run the big gun kit? ?

You must be the guy who outbid me on E-bay last week......Luckeeeeeeee:cry: