Best suspension shop for reasonable price?

Pro pilot is good but expensive, he does work fast though.

If you don't mind waiting alittle bit, KPS does a bang up job. Then again, when Micky did the stuff on my bike it was in the winter so he was backed up with work since everyone elses bike is down for the winter. He might be quicker in the summer but im not sure.

Just had mine done my MX-Tech great guy, great service and he's a mod on TT in the susp forum.

I was very very impressed from the first call and will go back to him for all of my susp. needs.

He's in PA and turned it around in 1 week! Shipped on Monday had it back on Friday! ? with a complete revalve done.

• Like 1

Yeah MX TECH does a bang up job

hes a little pricey, but the work they do is really good, they normally get their work out quick (i got a whole shock rebuild in one day), and this is big

If you have a problem just give them a call and they will fix it for you or tell you that to adjust the clickers here or there...

I always have my suspension done by Jeremy Wilkey of MX TECH because he is close (central IL). but since he rides at my local track he has been able to help me with any problem areas (usually whoops but occasionly problems with turns and he fiddles with this, turns that and it then it works great)