From a 158 to 160 Main Jet XR600R

Wow! What a difference two points makes.

This thing now will power wheelie unassisted in third (on the street) whereas before it would not.

Conditions:

Stock motor

Stock headpipe (welds ground)

Stock gearing

Sea level/80 degrees f.

Pro Circuit megaphone supertrapp (cut 2.5" shorter) 8 discs.

68 pilot

Third clip

Uni filter

Gotta love that RFVC head. I'm not sure my 650R would ever have done that.:thumbsup:

I am running the 68S pilot and 158MJ but already have the 160MJ at my desk waiting to go into the carb. I have been very pleased with the 158 but decided to try the 160 just to see if there was anything else to be gained.

I have a Big Gun EVO (full system) which has a header with larger diameter tubes than stock, and I am running an 11:1 piston along with the Uni filter. I should have my scattered motor back together within the next week or so to see if the MJ change makes a difference.

Glad to hear that it is working well for you.

I am running the 68S pilot and 158MJ but already have the 160MJ at my desk waiting to go into the carb. I have been very pleased with the 158 but decided to try the 160 just to see if there was anything else to be gained.

I have a Big Gun EVO (full system) which has a header with larger diameter tubes than stock, and I am running an 11:1 piston along with the Uni filter. I should have my scattered motor back together within the next week or so to see if the MJ change makes a difference.

Glad to hear that it is working well for you.

I want to try the 68S as well. It's got a little stumble with just a crack of throttle. I'm hoping the S will richen it just a tad.

I can tell you that I have ZERO stumble off idle. The bike is a rocket with explosive acceleration. That is why I am just not sold on how much better a pumper carb is supposed to make it run.. If it got much better than it is now, I think I would wet myself.