some taneum pics...

haven't rode taneum in years, couldn't have picked a better weekend and got some good pics I thought I'd post

169213901-M.jpg

169211589-M.jpg

169214362-M.jpg

169216275-M.jpg

169216362-M.jpg

169209373-M.jpg

169217485-M.jpg

169207159-M.jpg

169216589-M.jpg

169218191-M.jpg

169209210-M.jpg

169212501-M.jpg

169213129-M.jpg

169213496-M.jpg

169209506-M.jpg

169213496-M.jpg

I see you managed to get Sara's good side in almost every shot :thumbsup:

- Gotta go ride there some time soon.

Hmmm, almost didn't recognize her......in pants:smirk:

Recognized everyplace but where the log was down. Two weeks ago there was a log down that looked like that on 947 coming up from Little Naches. But that one has already been removed. Just curious which trail that downed log was on.

I'm headed up to WA tomorrow, how do I get to this riding area?

haven't rode taneum in years, couldn't have picked a better weekend and got some good pics I thought I'd post

Nice pics. I like the action of shot #3. Looks like the rider is standing up and riding agressively. Reminds me I need to not sit down so much.

What camera do you take with you? An SLR or P&S?

Greg

Nice pics. I like the action of shot #3. Looks like the rider is standing up and riding agressively. Reminds me I need to not sit down so much.

I don't think ktmchick ever sits down... I know she has better riding form than I do, aggressively standing and looking out ahead all the time

165543624-M.jpg

146311492-M.jpg

150856246-M.jpg

165543560-M.jpg

What camera do you take with you? Any SLR or P&S?Greg

the taneum pics are a point and shoot, panasonic dz3... cool little camera but I think I am taking it back (costco). I bought it on a whim last minute seeing it had a 10x optical zoom and lot of cool features, but I need something to replace my previous trail camera (canon digital elph sd400) and I don't think this one will hold up to the task. I am probably going to buy a canon sd1000 instead.

I don't think ktmchick ever sits down... I know she has better riding form than I do, aggressively standing and looking out ahead all the time

165543624-M.jpg

146311492-M.jpg

150856246-M.jpg

165543560-M.jpg

the taneum pics are a point and shoot, panasonic dz3... cool little camera but I think I am taking it back (costco). I bought it on a whim last minute seeing it had a 10x optical zoom and lot of cool features, but I need something to replace my previous trail camera (canon digital elph sd400) and I don't think this one will hold up to the task. I am probably going to buy a canon sd1000 instead.

I saw someone call her Sarah but did not know that was KTMchick. No more blonde jokes. I swear. She'll probably run me down on the trail. Not that I don't have it coming to me.

Greg

I saw someone call her Sarah but did not know that was KTMchick. No more blonde jokes. I swear. She'll probably run me down on the trail. Not that I don't have it coming to me.

Greg

Told you so! I don't mind the blonde jokes as long as you let me school you in a few corners or something. :busted::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Told you so! I don't mind the blonde jokes as long as you let me school you in a few corners or something. :busted::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

You need to wear a t-shirt that has "You just got passed by a girl!" on the back of it. That'd be cool.

Greg

Nice shots Trav!

That looks like a great area to ride:ride:

Mabe early in the fall I can try to make it up there for a day or two.

Go for the Canon digital!!! Its a great little camera.

Dave

I have had a few Sony cheapo digi cams that took terrible action pics and did not hold up over time. My Cananon 10D is great for action but I'm too chicken to take it on much trail riding. Jake has a Nikon S2 that has held up great on the trails and takes good pics, I'm thinking of picking up an S2:) BTW taneum looks like some prime riding:)

Joe.............

- Gotta go ride there some time soon.

did you notice the picture of my "ass" in the snow shot above? here is another one in case you missed it

ass shot

:thumbsup:

did you notice the picture of my "ass" in the snow shot above? here is another one in case you missed it

ass shot

I love your little a$$!! It's so cute! :thumbsup:

You need to wear a t-shirt that has "You just got passed by a girl!" on the back of it. That'd be cool.

Greg

There's no need for that. The ponytail and pink riding gear usually says it all.:thumbsup:

ass shot

I did, it's hot. &%$#@! is the story behind that. :thumbsup: