Sign in to follow this  

Rode w/ GS today...

Well, kinda...

Been watching the vol 2, DVD 3 jumps/whoops vid the last few days and took the 450 out to my local whoop field - first time I've ever riden those whoops on the 450. Took a little bit to start skimming simply because I'm used to a certain rhythm on the 250F.

Regardless, once I started hearing GS calling me lame, that I ought to know better and seeing him kick the dirt waving his fist at me, I started pounding and working like the vid says - probably did them the fastest ever (for me) and they're not easy whoops; peaky, different sizes (slightly but makes a diff).

This set doesn't have a starter, so it's ass back, go and row.

Key: get set up going in and concentrate on keeping that form as well as keeping the gas on. Slow down and wheels start dropping and the pounding really begins.

Well, what can I say; :busted: I'm glad it worked for you but I don't kick the dirt and shake my fist in the air in the video.:cheers: Where are you getting that from?:thumbsup:

I figured that would draw a comment. :bonk:

Meaning as if you were track-side coaching me and I wasn't pushing hard enough and you knew it.

I was just kidding. :thumbsup:

haha caught in a lie

You people can't read no good... do I need to spell it out for ya????

By riding w/ GS, I meant watching his vids closely/a lot was like riding with him standing track-side. You folks need to learn to read between the lines. :thumbsup:

I have been watching GS's videos, they are great for a beginner to novice, but a great refresher for the intermediate/experts. I look at them when I haven't ridden for awhile or feel my technique is falling into the "bad habit" zone. It is like someone is there giving you pointers.

Yeah the G/S dvd's are very valuable to watch/study/review. If you haven't studied them then my guess is that you will find things that you could change about your technique.