Sign in to follow this  

Got my bikegraphics on.

Dont remember who started the graphic thread a while back but i finally got them on.He had them to me in a few days (DAN) But just didnt have time untill now to install...I did mine DRY no windex and got them on with no bubbles..I will say before i installed them i trimed the clear outline and added some n-style CF up on top..After getting the SHAFT from D&D graphics i pretty happy with these.

pict00035fh2.jpg

who did you get those graphics from.....they look freakin sick. i want them.

Whats up with the carbon fiber goodies on this bike, or is it some kind of paint?

That bike is sick....Period. Great job on everything!

Dan

Thank you for the compliments. I tried to keep it low key kinda..What appears to be CF in some areas it the n-style CF paper.I made the templates and cut it myself.The frame guard and engine guard i painted because they had a green tint to them from light speed.

Bike looks awesome!!! good work:applause:

Any way to get that exact same sticker set without the redbull? or even just the red yosh sticker stuff?

Thank you for the compliments. I tried to keep it low key kinda..What appears to be CF in some areas it the n-style CF paper.I made the templates and cut it myself.The frame guard and engine guard i painted because they had a green tint to them from light speed.

You still have the templates?

For???? I didnt make the designs for the graphics.But like i said if you call dan he will hook you up.When i talked to him he had everything there and according to him he will keep all the designs that way if something would happen and we would need a replacement we wouldnt have to buy 3 sets.

Looks so awesome I just ordered a set for my E. He says it's "Design #7" in all black if anyone is interested!