MX riding on 4th of July..... Ohio?

I was wondering if anyone plans on riding at MX Riverside or New Vienna Motorsports tomorrow. I want to ride and prefer to have someone to talk to inbetween rides. ? I plan to ride early because I have to be somewhere at 4:00 and have to quit riding around 2:00.

I was wondering if anyone plans on riding at MX Riverside or New Vienna Motorsports tomorrow. I want to ride and prefer to have someone to talk to inbetween rides. ? I plan to ride early because I have to be somewhere at 4:00 and have to quit riding around 2:00.

OT: You have to come to Perry with us next time. We had an awesome ride Monday (8 bikes!).

My neighbor mentioned New Vienna, earlier. I still haven't been there, so I might just go. He said Tom would have it open, but had plans later in the day. MX Riverside is a little further than I want to drive. I have family "stuff" later, as well. Let me know..........?

Hey Husky, I just called NVM and got their answering machine. It said Wednesday-Friday Open Noon to dusk. I wonder if he's making an exception for today? I'm going to head on down. If we can't get in at first, then I'll whip out my wire cutters! ? Just kidding. I'll use my bolt cutters! ?

If he's not there by 9:30, I'll call his house and try to persuade him to open up. If nothing else, we can go to the store and get some donuts and milk. :busted:

Well I had to leave earlier than I expected.........Today was one of those days when everything seemed to be falling apart on me. First my helmet visor bolt came out so my visor is flappy. Then I cut a corner too sharp and hit a tractor tire and bent my shifter all the way around. When I straightened it, it cracked but I was able to keep using it. After that I started hearing a rattling noise. It was my steering stem nut. It come all the way off!! So I fixed that. I went back on the track and started rippin it up for a few laps. When I got back to my truck, I noticed my rear tire was flat. So I loaded up and drove home. Exactly 1 minute before I got home, it started raining so I had to unload in the rain..................After all of that, it was still 100 times better than work! ? ..............It was good to see you again Bill! I felt bad for your son though. Poor little guy wanted to ride bad. Hopfully his arm will heal super fast so he can get back on the bike.

Yeah, that's why I didn't ride much. I felt so bad for him. Sounds like you were having a tough day. But my worst day of riding is still better than my best day at work! The track was really hard & rutted. The quads showing up didn't help either. We went and played on the tracks out back for a while.

We really need to go up to Pusheta Creek, SOON. Even with just the one track, it blows NV away. I'm going to actually READ the schedule later. NV is a nice place, that's close by. I thought the track conditions/prep. sucked, though. I will go there when I need a quick "fix".

I used to really like NV (back when they had the track accross the creek also). Tom used to do a much better job with prep. I almost loaded up yesterday morning to meet you guys down there. Glad I didn't now. We ended up riding my track around 4pm. We got a little bit of rain, so it turned out pretty good.

Yea you didn't miss much. I'm not going back there unless I need a quick fix also. Or at least until the fall when there's alot more rain. The track totally sucked. As I was leaving he turned the sprinklers on, but the ground was so hard it would have been really slick. It needs tilled up. Even the ruts are like concrete.

Pusheta Creek sounds like a fun track. I'm going to make it up there sometime. ?

I took a little video, when we were at Pusheta Creek. Unfortunately, Zack recorded over it at NV. He did get some good ones of you going over the doubles, though. I think I enjoy Happy Hollow more than NV. I did like some of the jumps on the hillside. I really wasn't feeling it yesterday. Some days are like that:excuseme: If it was prepped, it would be a fun track. If only I had some land:thinking: Speaking of land, Chris, I wouldn't mind trying your track sometime(not to invite myself!)LOL. Just saying............................By the way,thanks again for the heads up on Pusheta Creek!

If only I had some land:thinking: Speaking of land, Chris, I wouldn't mind trying your track sometime(not to invite myself!)LOL. Just saying............................By the way,thanks again for the heads up on Pusheta Creek!

You're invited out anytime. We'll be putting valves in Brian's bike tonight. C'mon out for a ride and a couple beers afterwards. Sent you a pm w/my cell number.

What kind of valves are you using?

Only 30 hours. Not ready for a top end yet so I'm going with a "cheap" fix and see how long it holds up. Only replacing the right intake (left is in good shape), both intake springs, and both seals. If this job only holds for 30 hours or so, I'll cut the seats and put in SS intakes while doing the top end also.

Looks like I'm doing it this morning now. The dingbat forgot we were going to do it last night and went running around with his buddies. If the first Buckeye series race wasn't next weekend, I'd teach him a lesson by making him wait a week to get it fixed now.