help! i've fallen asleep...

and i can't wake up!

hey guys, i'm not sure what i need to do... when i go to wake up in the morning there is nothing at all that seems important enough to wake up. i know there is stuff that needs to be done and that i need to get to work and even when it comes to riding i don't want to get up and go do it. i'm getting a good 8 hrs every night and i'm trying not to eat anything to late. am i just lazy or is there something i could do?

ps. i don't feel like crawling in a hole and escaping everything... i'm just too comfortable to move... (even if i sleep in the front seat of my truck...)

try sleeping less.

maybe 8 hours is not your body's needed sleep amount.

try sleeping 7 hours. i find if i sleep too much i am worthless.

i run with about 6 and 1/2 hours.

i'll try that cause i usually feel pretty good on riding trips when i drive all night go to sleep around 4am and wake up with the sun...

The less you do the less you want to do.

And vice-versa.

You should know it by now (how old are you?)

The brain is a complex machine but it works in very predictable manner.

Couch potatoes, I try to avoid.

set your alarm really loud with an annoying buzz or something. that will make you want to get up

Set a glass of water next to your bed before you go to sleep and immediatly drink it when you get up. It seems to help with getting your body doing something. And you will have to pee in a short time so then you have to get up. haha

set your alarm really loud with an annoying buzz or something. that will make you want to get up

i have 3 of them through out the house and i turn them all off as soon as they go off then crawl back in bed... i need to start running or cycling after i get off work every day.

what kind of job have you got????the moment you wake up jump out of bed head to the bathroom and splash cold water on your face...that will do it... and more excercise:thumbsup:

i work in an office drawing houses all day... i'm usually get stressed/bored cause i'm new at drafting still so i don't know everything and have to ask alot of questions that get me and my manager both a little mad.

you need to get out on the 450 and blow the cobwebs out!!!!

you need to get out on the 450 and blow the cobwebs out!!!!

i fixed it for ya.... and yes i do... can't wait to have my own house with track so i can get a ride in before work.

CHEERS!!!!!!

CHEERS!!!!!!

beercheers.gif

ok its after 3... lets see how it goes in the morning

Wack yourself right in the nads. That will sure as hell wake you up!

line_o_coke.jpg
line_o_coke.jpg

doesn't work... lol j/k

BTW just woke up from an uninterupted sleep... 4-12 (8hrs.) and i'm pretty tired

doesn't work... lol j/k

BTW just woke up from an uninterupted sleep... 4-12 (8hrs.) and i'm pretty tired

Tss why not a DIY meth lab, which comes complete with a set of screwdrivers, you know, when you feel like taking things apart...

I have this problem too...it took me getting a second job and starting work earlier to get my ass up in the morning. Can't be late to work...gotta pay bills...get your ass up.

Personally, this is my wake-up routine...

I have the ability to use my TV as an alarm so I set it to turn on at 5:15 and then I set my alarm on my cell phone for 5:20ish, so the TV turns on and wakes me up and allows me to catch the weather and find out if a bomb has blown anything major up overnight (sorry, I guess thats a grim outlook on the world) and then when the phone alarm goes up I know I need to get my ass out of bed to make it to work by 7am. When I get home at about 6-7pm I try to work out or at least do cardio for 45min, then make a small dinner with leftovers for lunch (so you don't have to get up early to pack a lunch), take a shower and head off to bed. Lately I've only been getting 5-6hrs of sleep...which I can manage to do. Last night I only got 2hrs of sleep...but I still have to force myself to continue with my daily routine.

Also...try to keep your body on the same schedule on the weekends. I know we all like to go out and do things, stay out late...but its better to try to wake up around your normal wake up time and take a few cat naps during the day than to sleep in until noon. Do you sleep well in your bed, or do you have a hard time falling asleep/staying asleep?

line_o_coke.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!

Do you sleep well in your bed, or do you have a hard time falling asleep/staying asleep?

oh... i sleep well everywhere. front seat of my truck, on the couch, in my bed... but i don't like having to go to sleep, just seems like a big waste of time. i'm kinda the same way about swimming... i don't like to get wet but once i'm in i don't like to get out for anything.