Dual Sport lighting kit: yours for a song..

Purchased for my CRF450X. Complete plug and play kit, with Key, mini-turn signals, lic plate bracket, lic plate light, X style tail light, cluster control, brackets, blinker, harness, horn, etc. Got it from Dual Sport America for $ 359.00

Will work for 250X too, or make your own harness, it's not that hard.

First $ 250.00 takes it.

Link to product: http://dualsportamerica.com/index.html

*bump* for Krannie

wow if I still needed a kit I'd snatch it up. $250 is a deal for someone.

Bump-de-bump

Stand by I am gonna link this to a friend that was looking to do this with his 250X.

Stand by I am gonna link this to a friend that was looking to do this with his 250X.

Thanks

If he's a friend, dont steer him toward anything from Dualsport America. Get a reputable kit from Trickdualsport, Baja Designs, Electrosport or another proven builder. Do a search on TT for this guy, the customer noservice can be a nightmare.

If he's a friend, dont steer him toward anything from Dualsport America. Get a reputable kit from Trickdualsport, Baja Designs, Electrosport or another proven builder. Do a search on TT for this guy, the customer noservice can be a nightmare.

the kit looks good to me, I like how they use the stock rear light on the 450x

is there anthing wrong with the kit or just that you didnt like the customer service for Dualsport America?

the kit looks good to me, I like how they use the stock rear light on the 450x

is there anthing wrong with the kit or just that you didnt like the customer service for Dualsport America?

Read the feedback. I dont know him or his kit. I've just read the feedback and warnings from people that have bought his kits. The internet is the new Better Business Bureau.:thumbsup:

I installed one of his kits and have had no problems. Works great. His instructions are minimalistic as well but if you use some intuition and call to ask questions it went together well and hasn't failed me yet (unlike some riding buddies BD kits). The DS America kits are simple and WORK. Good enough for me.

Greg

The owner of DSA is a dick, this is true. The product is just fine. He doesn't 'make' the parts anyway. The Harness and the instructions are what you are really paying for. It makes it a no-brainer install. Remember, this kit is $499 with all the options, if you bought it piece by piece.

Sold*sold*sold

Krannie, is this kit still for sale because I am very interested. email me at sander_dana@hotmail.com to make a deal!

Er, did you not see the thread directly above?

G O N E