Sign in to follow this  

is this a DRZ Carb?

looks like the guy bought an allen bolt or something that would thread into it

to work in the place of the cable and screw. but who cares that is the cv (constant velocity) carb. if you are looking for a carb you will live to regret buying anything other than a flat slide carb for your bike. the popular one amongst this site's members is the fcr, its a great carb but i went a different route. but one way or the other hands down go with a flat slide carb

looks like the guy bought an allen bolt or something that would thread into it

to work in the place of the cable and screw.

Yep looks about right, at least it will work better than an Edelbrock :cheers:

Neil. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

Thanks, I know the fcr is the way to go I've had 2 of them on my kickers for awhile now:p I'm buiding a 3rd back to stock green sticker with electric start bike for the wife and want a stock S model hp, for a putter/friends bike. I have never seen anybody that has this type of idle adjusting screw anyone?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have seen it, but not on a DRZ. Assuming the jets in it are the same as oem and the rubber bits are ok, you should be fine. You know, for a little more money, you couold of bought a nearly new one from the TT classifieds, from a S/SM model. For example, I have one with less than 50 miles on it. I am sure there are many others.

some one did the CVK conversion and used the mikuni idle screw on it for access.the put the cvk idle screw on the bsr.

it is a drz carb.

Thanks, its a DRZ carb Good, I'll just run it as is unless it wont fit but it looks like it will. Im makeing a xtra DRZ on the cheap DRZ, to see what it will take $ to put one together, taking my time with parts from anywhere I can get them cheap! thanks all:thumbsup: