So Sorry For Bubba

Supercross

Man i knew he could win, but two laps from the end could not hold it.(RED BUD) one more time he gets his chance to win over the GOAT.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

I was glad to see RC win. I guess because I like the way he rides; smooth and dead consistent. Bubba is incomprehensibly fast, a truly amazing thing to witness, but he just needs to try to catch up to all that raw speed now and keep it under control enough to get to the checkards more consistently.

I think its funny that every time RC puts pressure on Bubba, he folds like a cheap suit. :thumbsup:

I think its funny that every time RC puts pressure on Bubba, he folds like a cheap suit. :thumbsup:

You're absolutely kidding me right? Lets look at the 6-2 bubba put on RC vs. the 2-6 in SX. Then we have 06 southwick moto 1, 06 glen helen moto 1, washougal moto 2, 07 moto 1 hangtown, and 07 RED BUD moto 1 where RC was frantic to make it happened, but HEY! RC made the mistakes.:thumbsup:

bubba's got RC's # for sure in SX.......Outdoors still seems to be RC's rule...

I would agree with that statement

+ 2 on that

yea but guess who's gonna be holding the number one plate come glen helen?i think it was smart of stewart to just be consistent and not hang it out to beat RC.

You're absolutely kidding me right?

No kidding here. Everytime RC gets close to Bubba, Bubba ends up riding over his head and wadding himself up. :thumbsup:

yea but guess who's gonna be holding the number one plate come glen helen?

Stew will. But only because RC is on a limited schedule. If RC rode the entire series the title would be his, I know it, you know it, and Bubba knows it. :thumbsup:

The GOTAT is the GOAT for a reason.

RC = In his prime, even though he's retiring

JS = Very fast, big balls, but not quite in his prime yet.

Wait until both of their careers are over and then try to compare them.

Stop picking on the only guy that makes it interesting for you to even watch the race. He's competitive . What about the other guys that are in the race. Why don't you bash them a bit.

Bubba is consistant to but he needs to stop getting pressured by RC. RC is just another racer to me. Bubba is #1

:thumbsup:

i've been very fortunate to watch those two go at it in person at southwick and budds creek.........next week i'll be at unadilla too......yes when i say my prayers at night i'm asking the big guy upstairs to have RC make a SURPRISE announcement that he'll race Unadilla and the rest of the season......:thumbsup:

ok back to reality...can't believe i'm saying this but i hope alessi can step it up some more than at red bud so theres a bit of a race in the 450's next week....

Stop picking on the only guy that makes it interesting for you to even watch the race. He's competitive . What about the other guys that are in the race. Why don't you bash them a bit.

I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious. :thumbsup:

No kidding here. Everytime RC gets close to Bubba, Bubba ends up riding over his head and wadding himself up. :thumbsup:

Well I'd hope you're kidding... or else ignorance is your dominant trait. Read my original post, then respond to me accordingly.....

then respond to me accordingly.....

Your hilarious. :thumbsup:

i am not a bubba fan but the dude is fast. i don't believe he has hit his prime yet. when he does hit his prime he should be amazing to watch.

Bring back Bubba on a 125, then he'll win, he always won!

The big deal with RC's dominance outdoors is simply fitness. You ecounter mental fatigue as your body begins to "get tired." You simply lose focus. Although last week I will say that Bubba total had RC's # for the whole race even though I though RC would get by first. RC was definitely pressing the issue but he ended up not being able to get around till Bubba endoed in that deep, off camber rut. All I have to say is I'm very bummed RC won't stay around cause when he says "enough is enough", it's going to be the Bubba show for the next 2-3 years. Villopoto will be fast but it'll take time before he can produce just the same as RC and Bubba both had problems coming into the premier class.

rock on.