07 s stalling

i have an 07 s and have done the 3x3 without jetting as i live at 6200' and ride between 5000 and 9000' this cured all the hesitation problems. however recently, sometimes when the bike is idling and i give it a quick rev in neutral it will stall. any thoughts are appreciated.

I live at 7000' and I did the rejet with the JD kit and the 3X3 mod. Mine will stall at idle when the engine is not warmed up. It will only stall if I suddenly open the throttle, but only if the engine is not warm. I don't see this as a problem and other than the intial stalling the bike runs perfectly. You might need to rejet.

What would be the basic reason though for a quick blip at idle stalling the engine. The FCR will squirt gas in on a blip so it won't stall but the S or SM relies on vacuum. So could it mean that the fuel screw should just be turned out a little more?

a blip on a S/SM carb causes the slid to rise way up. Plenty of fuel should be available, unless.... engine vacum is insufficient to draw fuel in the carb. If this is what it is.....

I would do as RM suggests, open the fuel screw a little and possibly raise the idle slightly

I would do as RM suggests, open the fuel screw a little and possibly raise the idle slightly

+1

Raise the idle slightly and let the engine fully warm up.