TM racing vs Yamaha

ok here's the thing I really like the looks of a TM 300 and that sounds like a hell of a bike but I used to ride a 2006 Yamaha YZ250 and loved it had it for not even 2 months then it was stolen (damn basted) any hew what bike do you think would be the better bike to race... I have a Dealer how wants to sponsor me for TM but not shore what to chews thanks Zachary #608

If you have an offer to race a TM, take it.

Otherwise, go with the YZ. Part availability and cost are the bigger issues, and Yamaha beats TM on that front. In the US anyway.

It wouldn't hurt to brush up on your spelling, grammar, and vocab either.:thumbsup: Are you dyslexic?

i think i would rather have a yz bored out to a 300 than a tm. They are like old mercedez. They are expensive, hard to find parts for, and expensive to fix

wahaha nice spelling 'chews'

classic

my spellin is cause i spend to much time on a bike and when im in school i dont get any thing in my head sorry just deal with it thanks any ways

ahhhhhhhh yes...........the american youth...........

ha ha Whats 2 x 2 + 56 - 3 x 4? I you can't figure it out I'll tell you. And if you use a calc I'll punch you through the computer.:thumbsup:

ha ha Whats 2 x 2 + 56 - 3 x 4? I you can't figure it out I'll tell you. And if you use a calc I'll punch you through the computer.:thumbsup:

228?? that was just a guess

Umm, the only TM dealer in the US is in Georgia. Not Indiana.

ownd lol

oh and 228 is right

or, 48...

Yup ~ order of operations.

1. X

2. /

3. +

4. -

- so, by way of the "order of operations" -

((2x2)+56)-(3x4)= 48

Tom's World of Wheels in Bend, OR is also a TM dealer.

Tom's World of Wheels in Bend, OR is also a TM dealer.

Oh, I looked on TM's site and the only one they had listed was in Georgia...

EDIT: I did a search on tom's world of wheels and it says they're in a mall.

http://www.centraloregonmall.com/Toms_World/index.htm It looks like they don't sell bikes, just parts.

there are actually quite a few TM dealers... i've seen one in Utah and i was told they're a great company to distribute for because you can do just 1 bike orders. small bike shops can be a TM distributor and just order a bike when they have a buyer

Yup ~ order of operations.

1. X

2. /

3. +

4. -

- so, by way of the "order of operations" -

((2x2)+56)-(3x4)= 48

there wasnt any pararenthesis () marks in the first place.... so the order of operation makes it come out to 228

wait.. isnt order of operations supposed to be "PEMDAS"

Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication/Division, then Addition/Subtraction

i have gotten an A in math the last few years..

no theres one here hes not really a dealer yet but will be one he gets bikes form the dealer in georgia but so much for the help guys

actually the answer is not 228 . there is something called order of operations. that is why most people get skill testign questons wrong. bEDMAS means brackets first then exponents the divide and multiply then lastly add and subtract. Meaning the true answer is 48. Math teacher and rider...just bought a used TM 250 mx so prowling for info.

we learn order of operations by BEDMAS, brackets, exponants, multiply/divide, addidtion/subtraction.... but anyways I would go for the TM, from what Ive heard (never ridden or even saw one in my life) they are about as ready to race out of the box as it gets, but parts might be an issue... whats the price differance?