Gonna sell the DRZ

Well, I have decided to sell my 06 DRZ. I love the bike, but I just don't ride trails EVER and decided to get a proper street bike instead. Yesterday I purchased a brand new Ducati Monster S2R 1000. I would like to keep the DRZ but it seems foolish to make a payment on a bike I will not ride much. It looks like I will be able to keep it in the family though, gonna sell the bike to a friend.

Just want to thank the TT members for providing so much good info over the last several months. I have visited this site almost daily for 6 months now and I'm sure I will lurk for a while. Thanks again.

BTW, is anyone in dire need of a stock exhaust. 06 400S, pipe is in great shape. Please only PM me if you NEED the pipe not want to sell the pipe.

Shoulda got an SM.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6 months and you,ll be back!

The Monster IS a hooligan bike and for the street there's probably nothing funner.

Well, I have decided to sell my 06 DRZ. I love the bike, but I just don't ride trails EVER and decided to get a proper street bike instead. Yesterday I purchased a brand new Ducati Monster S2R 1000. I would like to keep the DRZ but it seems foolish to make a payment on a bike I will not ride much. It looks like I will be able to keep it in the family though, gonna sell the bike to a friend.

Just want to thank the TT members for providing so much good info over the last several months. I have visited this site almost daily for 6 months now and I'm sure I will lurk for a while. Thanks again.

BTW, is anyone in dire need of a stock exhaust. 06 400S, pipe is in great shape. Please only PM me if you NEED the pipe not want to sell the pipe.

Dude you're not alone - I have to sell my DRZ for the same reason.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=26921

Monster 1000?

I've ridden the 800 and decided if I was ever to get a "streetbike" it would be the Monster 690.

Awsome bike and good choice.

You got the bike that was suited to YOUR needs.:thumbsup:

PM 05xt225Greg

He does lots of experiments and his results benefit many here. A gift to him of your exhaust would benefit many.