Sign in to follow this  

Anyone selling a stock header (2006)

Mine had a tiny hairline crack. It didn't seem to cause problem but I dumped the bike in a corner tonight and the thing did split open at the hairline crack. :thumbsup:

Appreciate the help

Steve

i had the same thing happen to mine. i got a Pro-Circuit S/S slip on. nice peace, love it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

I should have something available soon but if you're pressed for time you can always find parts on *bay. Lemme know what's up.

rock on.

Mine had a tiny hairline crack. It didn't seem to cause problem but I dumped the bike in a corner tonight and the thing did split open at the hairline crack. :thumbsup:

Appreciate the help

Steve

I have a stock header that is slightly dented. Can send pics if you like. PM me.

Guys,

I`m still looking for one!

I`ve had 2 guys offered me one and I said yep I`ll take it... only to not hear from them again..:thumbsup:

SO if you have something, please let me know.

Thanks much

Steve

Steve,

I don't have a header, but have a White Bro's slip-on E2 and a pro-circuit link for sale for an 06'.

I only want $175 for both. The Pipe has a scratch over the emblem, but besides that only has about 6-8 hours on it. The PC link has about 8 rides on it.

PM me if your interested....

PM sent very intrested

Steve,

I don't have a header, but have a White Bro's slip-on E2 and a pro-circuit link for sale for an 06'.

I only want $175 for both. The Pipe has a scratch over the emblem, but besides that only has about 6-8 hours on it. The PC link has about 8 rides on it.

PM me if your interested....

I have a complete stock exhaust for an 07 kx450f less than a hour on it new condition no dings dents looks perfect like brand new ill take $125 plus shipping....

I"m going to buy the muffler and linkage from VETMX808 now i just need a head pipe for a 2006 kx450f