Keeping things tidy – who do you guys want?

Seems now the older posts are locked and can no longer be edited. Some of the posts – most notably the “The ultimate after-market Husqvarna parts list” ought to be kept updated. Links tested periodically to see if they still work, merge the information, etc.

In addition people reference some of my posts on a regular basis – especially a post in the “periodic maintenance” sticky thread. I would like to add a link to the valve check video for instance instead of adding to the end.

Asked about people being able to edit their own posts and the suggestion was made that we select a clerk / housekeeper / moderator for the Husky forum….

Who do you guys want to do the maintenance?

I nominate you. :thumbsup:

I second that!

ahhh..I be thirding that!:thumbsup:

besides...according to your fuel gauge ..."you have a reputation beyond reproach"..:thumbsup:

+1:thumbsup:

you're the man :thumbsup:

Hmmmm looks like a 100% approval rating, I nominate you also:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nobody better:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coffee is my choice.:thumbsup:

Coffee is a fine choice as long as he dosn't mind the extra work. Not trying to put more on your plate or anything.

Asked about people being able to edit their own posts and the suggestion was made that we select a clerk / housekeeper / moderator for the Husky forum….

Who do you guys want to do the maintenance?

How about you ?!? :busted::thumbsup:

I just don't get it exactly what will be your job...will we ask to you unlock the posts that we need to reedit or is something else ? :thumbsup:

Coffee is the man, Now lock this thread and get to work. :thumbsup:

Coffee is the man, Now lock this thread and get to work. :lol:

:bonk:

How about you ?!? :busted::thumbsup:

I just don't get it exactly what will be your job...will we ask to you unlock the posts that we need to reedit or is something else ? :thumbsup:

No clue how it would work. Every shred of information that I have is in my post above.

I am somewhat detailed, flexible, responsive, and easy to get along with - so it would be along those lines.

It would not be a whole lot of work and am willing to do it. It's not like some sections of TT where they get 'passionate' in their discussions...

Believe the way these things work - anyone that has an opinion should post, then the TT owners can make a decision.

:cheers:

Captain Video aka coffee is the man!

I am somewhat detailed, flexible, responsive, and easy to get along with

You sound dreamy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and you ride in the dirty so you must be dirty.

J/K folks,

I'm happily married with child and don't jump fences. :busted:

+1 ohhhhh leader of the husky revolution...

Coffee for president...

Dean you da man! Now don't let that extra power go to your head:prof:

[

I am somewhat detailed

I have proof this not true. In the first post you have a free floating period two lines below the last sentence (odd, but not unlike you). In the next post you seem to have forgotten the free floating period. :busted::cheers:

Just kidding bro. You being detailed is the understatement of the year. You'd make a great mod and we're glad you ride Husky!!:thumbsup:

.:thumbsup:

coffee, this forum would just not be the same with out you. You got my vote :thumbsup::busted::thumbsup:

I vote for that...for a dollar...